BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH #39 in Dog Food

Real U.S. farm-raised beef is the #1 ingredient

Rachael Ray Nutrish® Real Beef & Brown Rice Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients, like real U.S. farm-raised beef, combined with wholesome brown rice and vegetables, plus vitamins & minerals.

• U.S. farm-raised beef is the #1 ingredient
  • No poultry by-product meal, fillers, wheat or wheat gluten
  • No artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
  • Natural prebiotics help support healthy digestion

Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
I originally bought this food for my pup because she has a corn allergy and this dog food contains no corn products, actually it contains no grains whatsoever, WHICH IS AWESOME. Besides actually being healthier for her, personally, Its all around a great meal for your pet. Instead of using a bunch of fillers and grains Rachael uses real meat & fruits & veggies, so real protein your dog needs and not a bunch of wheat and useless crap a dog would never eat in the wild. I usually always buy the beef flavor, sometimes I’ll get the chicken. I do believe it’s around 15-17$ for a large bag, but lasts a month or so, and being healthier alone, it’s worth it!
Deja E.
Wakefield, VA
I bought this food for my Bella ( teacup Yorkie ) she’s a puppy and she’s eating this food she loves it I bought the 40lbs from Walmart for 38.99 so this will last her along time I didn’t think it would be okay at first but it’s affordable and approved by the affco which means vets recommend it and everything is natural in this food and also made in the us and make with real beef and rice I also like that I’ll forever keep Bella on this I also forgot to mention that the size of the kiddies are pea size so any dog can eat them i highly recommend this brand and shout out to Rachael Ray wonderful job very impressed this food also has 5 stars on amazon and pet smart and Walmart it’s a must have if you care about your puppy or dogs well being I also forgot to mention that this food sells and raise money for dogs of rescue
Victoria S.
Crosby , TX
My dog Oliver is new to our family. He seemed to have digestive problems when we bought cheap dog food at the local store. I went to HEB and bought a higher grade of food WHEAT free and grain free and this was exactly what he needed! He stopped gagging and throwing up. He seems to be enjoying his food more and actually consumes it immediately rather than letting it sit in the bowl for hours like before. I think the natural ingredients are easier in his system and more agreeable with what a dog should have.
Millicent C.
Homestead , FL
We’ve been feeding our dog with this food for a couple of years now and it’s the only food that our dog will eat and won’t upset his stomach we also like to mix it in with wet food just so he doesn’t get bored of the same thing he loves his food and it’s also good for his skin. I will definitely keep buying this for our dog.
Jana W.
Des Arc, AR
I noticed a huge difference in my three dogs’ health. All of them seemed to get more energy. They also all stopped digging and scratching like crazy. I plan to continue buying with the results I’ve seen. And it’s not a bad price for the amount of product you get.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
Absolutely great dog food! We have a husky and she loves it! She was on a different brand of food and constantly eating all the time, like she wasn’t getting enough. We switched over to this brand (I just love anything Rachel Ray!) and I was shocked! She eats like a normal dog now! I feed her twice a day and she’s jumping up and down when she hears me bringing it to her. It has also caused her bowel habits to become more regular and easier to pick up (gross but true!) I buy the 14lb bag and it usually lasts around a month. A+++ in my book!
Felicia C.
Alma
My dog came to me with stomach issues and malnourished. This is literally one of a few brands she can keep down. It also helped to put weight on her. She likes the chicken flavor but like me my girl loves her beef. It also doesn’t have all kinds of junk in it.
Madison E.
My two dogs LOVE this food!! My bassethound/lab is very picky when it comes to food and he will actually eat this type of food. I have a large sized golden retriever and a medium sized Basset hound/Lab. I would recommend this to other pet owners.
Gretchen G.
Perkinston, MS
I’ve looked for an affordable food that will keep my dogs from scratching all the time, and this is it. My dogs love it, and they don’t overeat it like they sometimes do with cheaper dog foods. Definitely recommend for those looking for something that will help skin issues at a minimum.
Mary V.
Our dogs love this food! They’re small dogs between the ages of 6-9 and both of them eat it so fast and go crazy when we bring a new bag home. It’s never hurt their stomachs and they like the wet food as well! Such a good brand for them!
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How many of you have noticed the difference in your furkids itching? I have seen a big improvement in my pups.
ReeCe H.
There is a coupon in the paper but I'm still not sure it's worth it. I have 2 Miniature Pinshers (13lb and 16lbs). Does anyone have dogs of comparable size that have tried this? What did they think?
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
Does anyone use Racheal Rays Nutrish dog food? We have always used Blue Buffalo but, recently I was laid off from work. I'm looking to see where I can cut corners and save money. Just wondered how they compare. The pet store discourages it but, I wondered if it's because they won't bring in as much money. Thank you!
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
I have an overweight dog I adopted who was also treated poorly. Will this food improve her health, look, and happiness?
Holly R.
Michigan City, IN
Have you ever cooked any of Rachael rays pet recipes from her magazine?

back