Nutrish Real Beef & Brown Rice Recipe uploaded by FullTimeJazmin V.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Real U.S. farm-raised beef is the #1 ingredient

Rachael Ray Nutrish® Real Beef & Brown Rice Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients, like real U.S. farm-raised beef, combined with wholesome brown rice and vegetables, plus vitamins & minerals.

• U.S. farm-raised beef is the #1 ingredient
  • No poultry by-product meal, fillers, wheat or wheat gluten
  • No artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
  • Natural prebiotics help support healthy digestion

• There is a coupon in the paper but I'm still not sure it's worth ...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tina T.
Erie
I use to give my dog kibbles n bits but I felt he wasn’t getting the nutrition he needed especially after he started having skin issues and started munching on grass. I switched over to this since the price was comparable and I liked the ingredients. The switch was easy enough as he really enjoyed it. I can tell a difference already in his skin and he no longer eats grass. He loves it!
Claudia Q.
Pembroke Pines, FL
my dog lovesssss this food. the reason why I bought it the first time was because I wanted my dog to have something different and new and after i poured the first scoop, he ate it all!! (when sometimes he doesnt even eat) so Im going to stick with rachel ray for now
Nicole S.
Vass, NC
My dogs love this brand and this flavor. We can get it easily at Walmart and the price is right on point for us. The dogs love this brand over other brands and their bodies like it too. We absolutely Purchase it every week for them.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
My dogs absolutely love this dog food. I love that then ingredients are natural and not all kinds of processed stuff. The price is reasonable for the ingredient and they donate money to charity too.
Lola enjoyed this food so much! Its unlike anything she's eaten before and you can see her excitement toward its flavor. I have two more dogs that gulped it down with pleasure too! I love that it provides real meat, veggies, and fruit; just as it's packaging suggests. I felt really good about serving them this, because its ingredients aren't something I have to wonder about. Our animals are an important part of our family. In reviewing this product I realized its important I feed them food that will nourish them toward long healthy lives. I would definitely recommend this to everyone to try! Thank you so much to Influenster and Nutrish for this complimentary product to test and review.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
My Pekingnese boys both enjoyed this food very much! It's pretty pricey, but when you open the bag, you'll see why. There are dehydrated veggies, jerky chunks, and little kibble pieces that are perfect for any size dog! It's something I really feel good about giving them, especially in their old age. One con I do have to mention is veggie size--among the dehydrated veggies are carrot coins that are larger than the other veggies and which my dogs have trouble eating because they're too hard. Other than that, this is a great food!
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
My dog loves the other flavor of this, the chicken, however he seemed very put off by this one. He's never been a picky eater, but whenever I filled his bowl with this he acted indifferent and not excited at all about eating. And there are hardly any beef pieces in the bag compared to the chicken.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I requested a free sample directly from her website, took about 4-6wks to receive. I was hoping my dog would love this but honestly she didn't get too excited about it, she smelt it & walked away Lol, guess she's not a beef eater (prefers chicken). Of course she ate it anyways once it was mixed in with her food.
Angie W.
My dog loves this food. She is a black lab and eats this up in less time then other brands. Plus I love seeing the real food pieces in it so I know what she is eating.
♡ S.
Stockbridge
This is the only food my dog will eat. I've tried feeding her wet food, dry food , mixed, but she'll only eat this. I love the ingredients and she loves it too
ReeCe H.
There is a coupon in the paper but I'm still not sure it's worth it. I have 2 Miniature Pinshers (13lb and 16lbs). Does anyone have dogs of comparable size that have tried this? What did they think?