BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Tasty Real Meat-Filled Treats For Dogs

Tender pasta stuffed with real meat. Now your pup can enjoy one of your family's favorite meals with Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Pawsta Beef Stuffed Riggies. Real U.S. farm-raised beef is the #1 ingredient. And there’s no corn, wheat or soy. They’re just a fun treat that looks and tastes like real pasta that every pup will love.

• U.S. farm-raised beef is the #1 ingredient
  • GOOD STUFF! No corn, wheat or soy. No artificial flavors or meat by-products.
  • Safely USA cooked with the world’s best ingredients

• What's the average price for these treats?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these ?3 Answers
  • I did not know Rachel ray made dog supplies! Where can yo...4 Answers
Kari M.
berea, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup loved these! She currently eats Nutrish food, so it was no surprise.  It tastes good for my dog, but feels good for me knowing I am feeding her the best ingredients possible!  I will definitely purchase again.  I loved receiving this #VoxBox!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these because my two dogs love the meatloaf treats from Rachel Ray.  These were just way to hard for both my yorkie and my lab to eat.  My lab isn't picky at all and even he wouldn't eat these.  I passed them on to another dog-mom. I wouldn't repurchase this variety, but some of the other treats from Rachel Ray are great.
Meghan B.
Whitesburg, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I found this and some of the other Rachel Ray Treats on sale at kroger, and our dog loves the Nutrish food, so I figured we would try them. Our dog absolutely loves them! When she earns a treat she will run over to the door and wait, with happy feet tapping. She can hardly wait to get the treat from us.
Maureen M.
Philadelphia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love that these actually look like stuffed rigatoni.  My dogs love them.  The price point is a little high.  They come in two size bags.  You get a good amount of product in each bag.  These did meet my expectations.  I have bought these types of products many many times.
Leila A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs go crazy for this treat! The love it. It’s a little expensive for such a little bag though. It’s about 7 dollars at target. I don’t but it offers because of the price and size of the bag.
Clarissa A.
Let me start off by noting that I received these treat free of charge for testing purchases in exchange for an honest review of this item.

I was actually a little disappointed in these treats. I set this treat and the Nutrish "Roasters" in front of my two fur babies who will literally eat anything (Miniature Pinscher and Bully Pit) and both of them seemed to prefer the Roasters Nutrish treats over these every time.

That beings said, these treats were very hard, and my little one had a rough time eating these when I gave her one. She kept knawing on it, and then after I left the room I came back to her coughing! Needless to say, I took the treat away from her and never gave her another one again for fear that she would choke.

My big dog, however, ate these just fine. Although she did not eat this treat right away, she eventually came back to it and chowed down.

While I would not buy this particular flavor of the treats again, I would definitely buy Nutrish treats in the future,
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I would love to give this product 5 stars, because my Yorkshire Terrier really loved them! She is a medium size yorkie, and she gets super excited when there's a treat she really loves, which makes her eat her treats too quickly !! When I first fave her this all natural, real ingredients treat, I didn't realize how hard they were and gave her the whole thing. The next time, I wanted to tear it in half so she didn't choke, but the treat was SO hard I had to get scissors! If the Pawsta treat wasn't so incredibly tough, it definitely would've earned 5 stars. I can't say I will repurchase this product for my Yorkie, but if you have a larger dog I would 10000% recommend it. I will be purchasing other Rachel Ray Nutrish dog products that are more suited for my pup. * I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. This did not influence my review what so ever. (Image is stock photo from online)
Cristina M.
Erie, PA
I just came home from work and was excited to find my newest VoxBox and my two pups were ECSTATIC! I barely got them to sit down to try these out, but they seemed to be worth the wait! The way that these look like rigatoni is adorable! My boys loved them and I had to hide them because they wanted to eat the whole bag! The first picture is my older dog, Rebel, waiting patiently to try his new snack and the second is both my boys, Rebel and Leo, trying their hardest to not grab them from my hands! I am so glad I was able to sample these! My boys give it two paws up! 🐾🐾
Kryztle Y.
O Fallon, IL
I have a 6 year old, 11 pound, American Eskimo, Australian Shepherd and Chihuahua mix. This "pawsta" treat is about the size of my thumb and a little hard. I would recommend breaking them in half for a small dog, but my pup loves to chew on bones and rawhide treats. This is a great snack for her and she comes back to beg for more!

"Disclaimer: I was provided a sample for my honest and unbiased review. I have no personal or financial interest in the company or in anyone employed there."
Marissa A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got this product free complimentary for testing and review purposes.When i opened the bag my little 6 year old Maggie was curious but not as excited as she was with the other flavor we got. This doesn't have a strong smell. I tried it myself because if its safe for my dog its safe for me right? i didn't ate the whole thing but i always taste new treats before i give them to her. I didn't like them, not too much flavor and too hard, Since she is a small dog i tried to break it into pieces with my hand but it was so hard. She seemed to like it more than i did tho. She loved them.
Megan K.
Corner Brook
I did not know Rachel ray made dog supplies! Where can you buy these?
Kayla C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would love to have my puppy try these out!
Karen A.
Cambridge, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would really love to try this for my dog! Where can you find these I have looked everywhere for them? We love the Nutrish dog food?
Holly S.
Henderson , NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these considered more a treat than food? How big are the pieces?
Jordan F.