BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

chunks of ocean fish & shredded chicken in sauce

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Food For Cats Ocean Fish & Chicken Catch-iatore is made with simple, wholesome ingredients like tempting chunks of ocean fish and shredded chicken, served in a delectable sauce. And there’s never any corn, wheat or soy.

• Real ocean fish is the #1 ingredient
  • Grain free, no corn, wheat, or soy
  • No meat by-products or fillers
  • No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives
  • Natural food for cats, plus added vitamins, minerals, and taurine

KT L.
Great natural wet food! When you open the lid to one of the flavors, you can see that it is made of real meat and seafood. My cat LOVES it and I am confident when I feed it to her. I would recommend this to other customers.
caitlin t.
Charleston, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat really loves these wet foods. It's one of the only flavors she'll eat. She goes through phases of different flavors loves. It's great for a daily meal. Packed with nutrition it seems .
Courtney C.
Cohoes, NY
My cats absolutely love this food! It’s very easy to split up and add to their dry food. They all eat it right up, it’s not too expensive and I don’t have to stress about them having something that may not be good for them!!
Melanie W.
Wht Sphr Spgs, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Another great flavor that my cats love!! I have 6, even my 2 finicky cats love this food. The ingredient list makes me enjoy giving it to them. I know they are getting the good stuff! I love this brand of food, wet or dry!
Stacy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My cat did seem to enjoy this food however it is a bit on the expensive side and I don't see it as being any better as a lot of the other wet cat food out there. Because of that I'm not sure if I would purchase this again unless it was on sale