BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Nutrient-dense recipes to satisfy your dog’s instinctual cravings™

Packed with the delicious proteins dogs instinctually crave, Nutrish® PEAK™ Northern Woodlands Recipe™ is a natural food made with added vitamins and chelated minerals. Real U.S. farm-raised turkey is always the #1 ingredient — combined with protein-rich duck, quail and essential nutrients to help your pup thrive.

• Hola, en donde puedo encontrar esta comida, en ca... Be the first to answer!
  • My little dog is very picky about kibble. This foods sounds grea...1 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this product but I want to make su...5 Answers
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this! My oldest dog didn't start out on this but was switched to it a few yrs into it. and well they love this food! One is a pitbull and they other is a mini dashund. They both are healthy weight shinny coats. And no more STINKY farts!
Kristy C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog really like this new food! I have a 5 year old yorkie bichon terrier. Usually when it’s feeding time, she doesn’t seem to enthusiastic and she just pushes at it. Eventually, she’ll cover it up with her blanket and then just lay down. But, with this food, she took one sniff at it and then started devouring it. She ate every piece in about 4 minutes. Afterwords, she went for her water bowl. And after that, she went back to food bowl to sniff and see if there was any more left. Upon valuation of each ingredient, there are no significant problems with any of the ingredients listed. Salt can be a problem is there is too much, but it is essential to a dog’s diet. All of the hard to pronounce ingredients are actually vitamins that your dog needs to stay healthy. Too many cranberries can lead to an upset stomach, but that shouldn’t be a problem with this food. I highly recommend this do every dog owner looking for healthy choice for their dog! I received this free for testing purposes.
Carley P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a 2 year old Border Collie female and my dog is very picky on what dog foods she will eat. Usually her taste bud's selection falls short of selecting a quality food and her selections often upset her sensitive stomach. And even when I buy brands that she likes, she will often go a day or so without eating her own food (she steals the kitty kibble so she isn't starving). The great thing about the Rachael Ray Nutrish PEAK food is that it is good quality food AND my dog loves it. it leaves my dog with a soft, shiny, and healthy coat and soothes her stomach. AND SHE EATS ALL OF HER OWN FOOD as soon as I put it out. She never hesitates to eat it. The texture of the food is nice as well as the appearance. There are no specially flavored pieces for those picky eaters who will eat one pebble type of food and leave the rest, but it is still all great quality food! I definitely suggest this brand for other dog owners as I will be making the switch myself!!

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. My opionons are my own.
Cynthia C.
Manteca, CA
At first I was skeptical on giving this to my 5 dogs. They are all picky eaters and was worried about transitioning them from their current food which is very good quality. After reviewing the ingredients, they were pretty much identical to a very well known high end dog food brand we use. I felt comfortable mixing it with their current food and showed my veterinarian a picture of the ingredients as well. Our veterinarian assured us that it was not a problem because the ingredients were the same and were easily digestible with proper transition.

After 3 meals and not seeing any difference in their bowls. I'm a happy fur mama that will more than likely be switching from our current brand that is 4 times more the amount in price. Same ingredients and high quality products in them. I'm happy to say that ALL 5 of my dogs ate it and left not one single kibble in their bowls. This was sent to us for review at no cost and my opinions are my own.
Sarah S.
I have a 5 year old mastiff/pit mix with a plethora of health issues so my husband and I are very picky about what we give him. What stood out to us about this particular food was that it's grain free, filler free, and high in protein. Those are all qualities we look for when selecting food for Clifford. I was eager and nervous to test this out with him because we've been giving him the same food for years, however, he seems to have really enjoyed it so far. He seriously ate the whole thing within minutes and gave me his cute little puppy dog eyes for more shortly after. We are on day 2 of the testing and when I went to fill up his bowl he practically tackled me for it. I think it's safe to say he likes it. I'd like to see how it goes over the next week or two and I will update on if there are any noticeable changes in his coat. Aside from that, it definitely passed the taste test. I will touch back soon! *This product was
received complimentary for testing purposes.*
Daniele D.
Bronx, NY
•I received this product for free for testing purposes•

First off, thank you for voxbox. I'm glad that it's a nutritious food that won't harm our pets.
My dog is a 4 y/o chihuahua mix. I currently feed her a grain free chicken & pea dry food sprinkled with water. So when I received the food, I thought my dog would love it. I started off introducing it to her slowly and mixing it in with her regular food. At first she was gobbling it up. Then I increased the amount of the nutrish a little and she was still interested. But when it came to about after a week eating it, she was leaving food behind. So unfortunately I had to stop giving her the nutrish and go back to just her regular food. But I will try to give it to her in those treat balls kind of as treats and we'll see how it goes.
Tina H.
San Francisco, CA
I've been slowly integrating this new food with my dog's current food as per the instructions on the bag. My dog loves food and is not a picky eater, so she gobbled up everything. I've used this as reward treats when practicing commands, and she is very happy with it. The size of the kibble is about the size of a small chickpea, and works well for my 20 lb dog. I like that there are quality ingredients and no bad fillers. This recipe smells less stinky than the current food (made from lamb) that she's eating, which is nice. If there are no side effects after my dog has completely switched over, I would consider purchasing this food in the future.

Lyndsay M.
Las Vegas, NV
My dog Archie loves this food! I mixed it with his other kibble, and he picked out the pieces of Nutrish and ate those first. I like that it has real meat in it (he's never had quail, so that's cool!).

I have two cons about it though: 1) the second and third ingredient contain the word 'meal.' I'd prefer the first few ingredients to be meat (and only meat, not __ meal). 2) the kibbles are a little too big for my 12 lb dog. He will eat it either way though, so it's not a deal breaker.

Overall, Archie really likes this food and I would consider purchasing it!

*I received a complimentary bag of Nutrish food.
Ashton L.
Our Zoey LOVED this. Right now she eats Science Diet because I am super picky about what is in her food, but this had all natural ingredients and no additives I was worried about, so I mixed it right in with her science diet and she's loving it. She doesn't sit and eat a whole meal at once, instead she snacks all day. Once Zoey took a bite of this she ate a whole meal!

Pros: good quality ingredients, Zoey loved the taste, loved how the bag looked and there was a coupon inside for a good amount off our next bag. I will purchase again for sure.

Cons: her science diet has a Velcro shut bag, and I wish this one did too!! I would suggest a slide zip bag but sometimes those can break. Just something to keep her food closed and fresh.
Kristin D.
Blue River, WI
My dog is a super picky eater, she usually will only eat one brand of dog food (unless she thinks she's going to get human food or a treat, then she'll eat anything). Well to test this out I put this dog food in with her usual food and she went right for nutrish instead!! She picked out all her old food and now I'm afraid this is the only thing she'll eat. So far I'm impressed that my picky dog enjoys this and also impressed with the ingredients in this dog food! Also just a plus for us humans, the bag is gorgeous!! It makes you feel like it's good for your dog just by looking at it and the bag is a matte finish. Also noticed that it isn't "greasy" like some other dog foods can be.
Chelsea H.
Orlando, FL
I have heard good things about this product but I want to make sure that it really is good! How do your dogs like it and what about the flavor ?
Jessica M.
Hello! A friend of mine suggested this product. Is this dog food truly organic ?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do your dogs like this product? Is it worth the price?
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does your dog like these?
Shea L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My little dog is very picky about kibble. This foods sounds great! Do dogs seem to enjoy the taste of Nutrish PEAK?