BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Nutrient-dense recipes to satisfy your dog’s instinctual cravings™

Packed with the delicious proteins dogs instinctually crave, Nutrish® PEAK™ Northern Woodlands Recipe™ is a natural food made with added vitamins and chelated minerals. Real U.S. farm-raised turkey is always the #1 ingredient — combined with protein-rich duck, quail and essential nutrients to help your pup thrive.

alley l.
Wilmington, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this! My oldest dog didn't start out on this but was switched to it a few yrs into it. and well they love this food! One is a pitbull and they other is a mini dashund. They both are healthy weight shinny coats. And no more STINKY farts!
Erika A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m currently fostering a sweet doggo from my county shelter (available for adoption if you’re interested) and she LOVES this food. She didn’t like the pedigree that she ate at the shelter, but she gobbles this right up. Not a kibble goes uneaten.
Vanessa S.
Elizabeth
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog love each one took a while for to get use to it but she did ;I had to brake these into pieces for her ;she loved it .I believe I can buy this in Walmart ,yes I would recommend this food to others
Carley P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a 2 year old Border Collie female and my dog is very picky on what dog foods she will eat. Usually her taste bud's selection falls short of selecting a quality food and her selections often upset her sensitive stomach. And even when I buy brands that she likes, she will often go a day or so without eating her own food (she steals the kitty kibble so she isn't starving). The great thing about the Rachael Ray Nutrish PEAK food is that it is good quality food AND my dog loves it. it leaves my dog with a soft, shiny, and healthy coat and soothes her stomach. AND SHE EATS ALL OF HER OWN FOOD as soon as I put it out. She never hesitates to eat it. The texture of the food is nice as well as the appearance. There are no specially flavored pieces for those picky eaters who will eat one pebble type of food and leave the rest, but it is still all great quality food! I definitely suggest this brand for other dog owners as I will be making the switch myself!!

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. My opionons are my own.
Cynthia C.
Manteca, CA
At first I was skeptical on giving this to my 5 dogs. They are all picky eaters and was worried about transitioning them from their current food which is very good quality. After reviewing the ingredients, they were pretty much identical to a very well known high end dog food brand we use. I felt comfortable mixing it with their current food and showed my veterinarian a picture of the ingredients as well. Our veterinarian assured us that it was not a problem because the ingredients were the same and were easily digestible with proper transition.

After 3 meals and not seeing any difference in their bowls. I'm a happy fur mama that will more than likely be switching from our current brand that is 4 times more the amount in price. Same ingredients and high quality products in them. I'm happy to say that ALL 5 of my dogs ate it and left not one single kibble in their bowls. This was sent to us for review at no cost and my opinions are my own.
Daniele D.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
•I received this product for free for testing purposes•

First off, thank you for voxbox. I'm glad that it's a nutritious food that won't harm our pets.
My dog is a 4 y/o chihuahua mix. I currently feed her a grain free chicken & pea dry food sprinkled with water. So when I received the food, I thought my dog would love it. I started off introducing it to her slowly and mixing it in with her regular food. At first she was gobbling it up. Then I increased the amount of the nutrish a little and she was still interested. But when it came to about after a week eating it, she was leaving food behind. So unfortunately I had to stop giving her the nutrish and go back to just her regular food. But I will try to give it to her in those treat balls kind of as treats and we'll see how it goes.
Ashton L.
Our Zoey LOVED this. Right now she eats Science Diet because I am super picky about what is in her food, but this had all natural ingredients and no additives I was worried about, so I mixed it right in with her science diet and she's loving it. She doesn't sit and eat a whole meal at once, instead she snacks all day. Once Zoey took a bite of this she ate a whole meal!

Pros: good quality ingredients, Zoey loved the taste, loved how the bag looked and there was a coupon inside for a good amount off our next bag. I will purchase again for sure.

Cons: her science diet has a Velcro shut bag, and I wish this one did too!! I would suggest a slide zip bag but sometimes those can break. Just something to keep her food closed and fresh.
Callie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
So this is an odd product review for me, due to the fact I'm overseas on deployment but I still wanted to be involved with influenster as much as possible while gone. I did the survey for this know that if I got selected my parents who are watching my dog would be able to assist me with opinions. My mom sent me the picture of the food as well as information. I'm have a full blood almost 3 year old Siberian husky male and my parents have been mixing his old food with this Rachel Ray food and he LOVES it, he cleans the bowl. When this comes out I may switch completely over to this food.
Jennifer L.
I'm actually feeling pretty speechless. My dog, Omen, who is a pit/lab mix, literally ate this as if it were a treat. He's a pretty picky eater with his favorite food being thrown down to him from my kids plates at dinner time, I honestly am just flabbergasted by how quickly he ate actual dog food. I'm not sure where it sits price-wise seeing as we received it in a free voxbox through infuenster, but knowing how much my dog loves it, it's definitely something we'll continue purchasing for him.
Nisheka C.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I got this product free for review purposes. I have a dog that has food allergies and I spend over $60 on food a month, so far he hasn't shown any forms of reaction to the food. When I got the package in the mail containing the food he laid next to box until I opened it. I have noticed that he has become more thirsty after eating this food though. So much so that he has begun to tip his bowl. I am not sure if it is because of this food just yet but I will most definitely keep an eye on it.
Chelsea H.
Orlando, FL
I have heard good things about this product but I want to make sure that it really is good! How do your dogs like it and what about the flavor ?
Jessica M.
Hello! A friend of mine suggested this product. Is this dog food truly organic ?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do your dogs like this product? Is it worth the price?
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does your dog like these?
Shea L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My little dog is very picky about kibble. This foods sounds great! Do dogs seem to enjoy the taste of Nutrish PEAK?