BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Tasty Real Meat Treats for Dogs

A homestyle meatloaf is a favorite of every family member — even the furry ones. Now with Rachael Ray™ Nutrish®, Meatloaf Morsels, your pup can enjoy a savory meatloaf treat made just for them. Real U.S. farm-raised beef is always the #1 ingredient, and there's no corn or wheat. It’s the perfect bite-sized meatloaf treat your pup will beg for all the time.

• U.S. farm-raised beef is the #1 ingredient
  • GOOD STUFF! No corn or wheat. No artificial flavors or meat by-products
  • Safely USA cooked with the world’s best ingredients

• Are these treats good?4 Answers
  • Would you recommend these for small dogs? I have a 2.5lb ...2 Answers
  • How big are these bites? I been wanting to try these for ...1 Answers
Kari M.
berea, OH
My dog LOVED these!! We normally opt for healthier treats for her, with real ingredients.  But sometimes those are not always the tastiest.  Well, she gobbled these ones up!  We currently purchase the Nutrish food for my dog, so it was no surprise she loved this too! Felt good for me as a dog owner giving her the best ingredients as well :) Loved receiving this #VoxBox!
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
my dogs love these! and all of the r.r treats and food! They always get so excited when I come home because they know they are about to get some good stuff! My oldest dog use to not eat it and was on other food he didn't like it to much. he doesn't fart anymore since switching to the r.r
Abigail W.
Easton, PA
These don't smell as great as the hamburger ones, but I got them because they're chicken free. They are smooshy and easy to break apart which was a plus because I could put them in her kong toy. She seemed to enjoy them and I'd recommend them to other doggy parents!
Jessica W.
Spring grove , PA
My dog loves these, he’s really picky with what he eats. I’m happy to see that he likes them and they are Made in USA. I feel better about that too. I know they are safe for him to eat. I want my dog and every dog to be happy and healthy.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
My two dogs love these treats! I was hesitant to buy these because they are expensive, but I really wanted to switch over to more organic and wholesome treats.  I'm so glad I purchased these.  My little yorkie loves these so much that she will actually sit at the treat cabinet and beg for one! I love that Rachel Ray makes dog treats.  I feel like my dogs are really getting a "treat" when I give them these.
Adriele D.
Wichita, KS
Our dogs were obsessed. The treats were soft and chewy so I didn't have to worry about their teeth chomping on something too hard. They LOVED these treats and I did a lot of training with them! It's magical- when you get something they want to eat, these dogs will do anything!!! Loved it!
Amy Y.
Portland
Really high quality dog treat. Love that it has good, meaty ingredients and is soft and chewy and easy to break apart but doesn’t leave a mess. My dog LOVES it too! Easy to use as a training reward or just as a treat. Downside is the price. But i think it’s justified by the quality.
Whitney J.
Miami , FL
I have three dogs, Bella, Freyja, and Rabbit, all Chihuahuas (one of them is a Chipin mix). So, similarly to how I make sure I'm aware of what I'm putting into my own body, I make certain I know what I'm feeding my dogs and this is particularly significant when more and more pet food/treats are being exposed as being harmful to our four-legged companions. I was pleased to discover that the ingredients in the treats are U.S. farm raised beef and only natural preservatives. The treats also do no contain any artificial flavors, meat by-products, corn, wheat, or soy. My one critique for the Meatloaf Morsels variety is that it has a very strong, off-putting odor. I know they're dog treats, but even after I thoroughly washed my hands, the scent seemed to remain. For that, I took off one star. If you have a larger dog, these treats are a perfect size. If you have a smaller dog (like me), I suggest you break them up into pieces for better digestion. If you're not sure where to purchase these, check out the nutrish.com website and use the Where to Buy feature. According to the website, they're still not available in my area, but they will be coming soon to a Target near me. I received this product complimentarily from Influenster and all opinions are my own.
Rachel B.
Cloverdale, VA
My plott/walker mix hound loves loves these treats. I have always loved Rachael Ray as a cook and grew up watching her show so for her to come out with healthy natural dog treats is great! They look hearty & us actual get your money's worth of dog treats!
Maureen M.
Philadelphia
My two dogs just love these treats.  They know what they are getting when they hear the bag being opened.  The price on these treats is a little high but my girls are worth it.  My girls are smaller dogs so one treat at a time is plenty.  They just love the meatloaf morsels.
Morgan  M.
Saint Libory, IL
Does anyone's dogs love these?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Are these treats good?
Mirissa B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Would you recommend these for small dogs? I have a 2.5lb Chihuahua puppy.
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does your dog like these?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do you find that your dog likes this flavour

Walmart