BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Wheat flour, natural sweetener, real chicken, extra virgin olive oil, natural chicken flavor & pure drinking water. Wheat flour is the #1 ingredient, so you may see a light flour dusting, which is normal and doesn't affect the delicious taste. see more...

• Does anyone's dog like these treats? Are they healthy for your pup?1 Answers
Samantha L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I started buying these treats for my dog because I feel like they r much healthier to eat the. Some other treats. He really likes them too so that’s a plus. I do wish they were. Little cheaper to purchase but I love that they r healthy
Rita M.
Biloxi, MS
I love her just 6 products and grain free. My dogs can't handle many dog foods but when I tried this the difference was phenomenal! No more upset tummy, no more rash, nice smooth coat. Perfect for price!!
Brooke G.
Absolutely love the simplicity of the ingredients used for this dog treat. My dog loves the flavor. Not too expensive for the quality of the food.
Amanda N.
Wonderful product. I don't worry about what my dog is eating with this brand.
Amanda W.
Newcastle, ON
My dog and I both love these for him! I like that there aren't a ton of additives and he seems to love the flavor!
Kiersten J.
Fayetteville, AR
Does anyone's dog like these treats? Are they healthy for your pup?