Nutrish Just 6 Soft & Chewy Bites W/Real Beef Dog Treats Peg uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wheat flour, natural sweetener, real beef, extra virgin olive oil, natural chicken flavor & pure drinking water. Made with real beef. Made with 100% pure drinking water. No artificial flavors or artificial colors. No beef by-product meal, no chicken by-product meal or fillers. Wheat flour is the #1 ingredient, so you may see a light flour dusting, which is normal and doesn't affect the delicious taste.

• Does anyone's dog like these treats? Are they healthy for...1 Answers
Samantha L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I started buying these treats for my dog because I feel like they r much healthier to eat the. Some other treats. He really likes them too so that’s a plus. I do wish they were. Little cheaper to purchase but I love that they r healthy
Dana C.
Little Rock, AR
My little dog has allergies and skin problems and I've struggled with finding food and treats for her that won't exacerbate those, but that also won't cost a fortune. She had previously been on science diet, but I just couldn't afford it! The Just 6 Nutrish formulas are the first things I've found that she'll eat and that don't make her itch like crazy. She LOVES these little treats!
Rita M.
Biloxi, MS
I love her just 6 products and grain free. My dogs can't handle many dog foods but when I tried this the difference was phenomenal! No more upset tummy, no more rash, nice smooth coat. Perfect for price!!
Brooke G.
Absolutely love the simplicity of the ingredients used for this dog treat. My dog loves the flavor. Not too expensive for the quality of the food.
Amanda N.
Wonderful product. I don't worry about what my dog is eating with this brand.
Amanda W.
Newcastle, ON
My dog and I both love these for him! I like that there aren't a ton of additives and he seems to love the flavor!
Kiersten J.
Fayetteville, AR
Does anyone's dog like these treats? Are they healthy for your pup?