Nutrish Just 6® Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe uploaded by Marcie M.Nutrish Just 6® Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe uploaded by Chyna S.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Just 6 simple ingredients with no corn, wheat, soy or gluten.

Just 6 limited ingredient recipe is made with natural ingredients — plus vitamins & minerals — with no corn, wheat, soy or gluten. Lamb meal is the #1 ingredient.

• Natural food with added vitamins & chelated minerals for adult dogs
  • No corn, wheat, soy or gluten
  • No poultry by-product meal or fillers
  • No artificial preservatives, artificial flavors, or colors

• I was wondering if anybody tried this food for their dogs...10 Answers
  • Hey guys I'm looking for a new food for my four year old ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We switched to this food about 4 months ago due to my golden retriever getting constant full glands. It seems to do great with her , she likes the taste and she hasn’t had a gland issue since starting . I like how it only has six ingredients and how it doesn’t seem greasy . So far so good for her and we will continue to buy.
Marci W.
Cedar Springs , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 9 month old chocolate lab loves this. She has stomach issues with other dog food so we needed something more natural. This does not give her gas or diarrhea. The only thing I don’t like is it doesn’t come in a giant bag.
Sharon B.
Beach Haven
This is the best dog food I have ever tried on my dogs. I am a trainer, walker, and dog mom of two with sensitive stomachs. Having just 6 has changed our home life, our dog is not longer in discomfort every time he eats! Wonderful product, and affordable as well!
Megan H.
Mediapolis, IA
My dog seemed to enjoy this food. (As much as you can tell since dogs will eat about anything!) But my dog was always eager and waiting at the food bowl! Plus the price isn't as expensive as you'd think!
Maryann T.
Columbia, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups love this food. I’ve tried several different types over the years ranging in price and value and this is probably the best option. It’s a solid midrange option.
Brittany G.
Florence, KY
My dog loves this food. I like that the ingredients are pretty simplistic & the price point isn’t too bad. It comes in 2 different sizes, and I think the best price I’ve found is at Target.
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food! Its very stinky compared to many other dry dog foods, but my dog loves the taste! I love that it has healthy, simple ingredients and doesn't upset my dogs stomach! Its very affordable and easy to find. I have bought this dog food so many times!
Jacklynn D.
Ridge, NY
My dog absolutely loves this. I've had a really hard time finding a healthy grain free dog food that she would eat but she loves this. The best part is they sell it at Target so it cut the time of having to go to a speciality store for dog food.
Eneida M.
Beaumont, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is very sensitive to dry foods so its always been hard to find a dry food that he likes and that he doesn't have a bad reaction to. I love that its healthy and sticks to simple ingredients, will continue to buy this food!
Bethany V.
Rogers, AR
My dog loved this food but unfortunately her vet put her on a reduced calorie diet so we had to switch to another kind. I greatly applaud Rachel Ray for what she’s been doing to create whole food meals for our furry friends too!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I was wondering if anybody tried this food for their dogs and if they liked it at all?
Catherine B.
Charleston, SC
Hey guys I'm looking for a new food for my four year old Aussie with hypothyroid deficiency. Do you think this will giver her enough protein to keep up with her active lifestyle?