Nutrish Hearty Beef Stew uploaded by Colleen L.Nutrish Hearty Beef Stew uploaded by Paula G.Nutrish Hearty Beef Stew uploaded by Shalayna G.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

with potatoes, carrots & peas

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Hearty Beef Stew Recipe is made with hearty chunks of beef plus garden vegetables like peas, carrots and potatoes, all simmered in a yummy homestyle beef gravy.

• Natural, healthy recipe made with essential vitamins and minerals for 100% complete and balanced nutrition
  • No corn, wheat, soy or gluten
  • No meat by-products or fillers
  • No artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
  • Grain free, no corn, wheat, or soy

Shauntee N.
My dog LOVES this food and this flavor. Packing is easy to store do you don't have to deal with storing half a can of dog food.
Kristin R.
Shelton, CT
Tried this when my pup had some massive digestive issues going on. She did enjoy it for a little while but not long term.
Becky H.
Bristol, VT
My dog is very picky when it comes to eating meals but he gobbles this stuff right up! one of his favorites.
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves this wet food and she's a picky eater. I mix it with dry food and she will eat it right up.
Brandi S.
We get these for our dogs and they always end up eating them in no time. They really enjoy them.
Lisa W.
I really enjoy giving these to my dog because I know she is getting all the healthy ingredients!
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm having problems getting my dog to eat her dry dog food in the Rachael Ray brand. I purchased this to mix with the dry, in hopes my dog would eat better. She loved the wet food! But didn't eat the dry. Is it safe for her to use this as her regular food? I see a lot of people using it as a "treat" option.