Nutrish Hearty Beef Stew uploaded by Colleen L.Nutrish Hearty Beef Stew uploaded by Paula G.Nutrish Hearty Beef Stew uploaded by Shalayna G.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

with potatoes, carrots & peas

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Hearty Beef Stew Recipe is made with hearty chunks of beef plus garden vegetables like peas, carrots and potatoes, all simmered in a yummy homestyle beef gravy.

• Natural, healthy recipe made with essential vitamins and minerals for 100% complete and balanced nutrition
  • No corn, wheat, soy or gluten
  • No meat by-products or fillers
  • No artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
  • Grain free, no corn, wheat, or soy

Yvonne P.
Weaver, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Tried this and when our favorite is sold out, which it seems to be quite often, this is our 2nd choice for a dinner I know my babies will eat. Rachel Ray's Nutrish is a must try if you haven't tried. Full of protein and does have real veggies and gravy.
Olivia H.
Orlando, FL
my dogs tend to really enjoy this flavor of the Nutrish wet food line. we mix it in half and half with nutrush little bite kibble and our dogs go crazy for it. they aren't very expensive and have really high quality ingredients, which was important to us.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
My dog loves these Rachel Ray Nutrish wet dog foods! He is a picky eater, and enjoys all of the flavors, except the purple lidded one, beef strogawoof. I got mine one sale at my local grocery store, on sale, and I had a coupon! These are just used as treats on weekend mornings for breakfast times, but I would definitely repurchase.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
My boys love this and the Muttballs wet food the most. I put a spoonful mixed into their dry food, and they lick their bowls clean every time! I love that the lid is reusable on my packaging--it makes it so much easier to store for use the next day.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
We had a stray dog come up, so I purchased some of these to gain some trust. The dog loved them!!! the bad thing is by the time I gained her trust enough to catch her she was already spoiled and wouldn't eat anything else.
Emily P.
Purchased at: Target
I mix this with Nutrish Peak dry food and it makes the food even more nutritious. I like that I can add high quality meat and some veggies to my pups food.
Eileen A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I got this to mix with my dog's dry food and make it more appealing, it was a good idea because even though he's a picky eater he now eats all his food
Michelle S.
New Milford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves this one! The names of the flavors crack me up, too! I add this to his dry food with a little water, mix it up and he eats it right up!
Brooke M.
Our dog loves these! Although they are pricey, the ingredients are great for your dog. We like to mix ours for a treat with hard dog food.
laura b.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog wouldn't eat this. I bought a three pack for her once and it just didn't go down. She turned her nose up at it like nope.
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm having problems getting my dog to eat her dry dog food in the Rachael Ray brand. I purchased this to mix with the dry, in hopes my dog would eat better. She loved the wet food! But didn't eat the dry. Is it safe for her to use this as her regular food? I see a lot of people using it as a "treat" option.