Nutrish Hearty Beef Stew uploaded by Shalayna G.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

with potatoes, carrots & peas

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Hearty Beef Stew Recipe is made with hearty chunks of beef plus garden vegetables like peas, carrots and potatoes, all simmered in a yummy homestyle beef gravy.

• Natural, healthy recipe made with essential vitamins and minerals for 100% complete and balanced nutrition
  • No corn, wheat, soy or gluten
  • No meat by-products or fillers
  • No artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
  • Grain free, no corn, wheat, or soy

Buy on Walmart
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like Rachael Ray's Nutrish super premium wet food for dogs because it's no corn, no wheat and no soy. It's a natural food for dogs with vitamins and minerals. It has hearty beef stew with potatoes carrots and peas that's my dog gets her favorite flavor. I'm comfortable giving it to her because it is 100% complete and balanced nutrition for it has no meat by-products or fillers and it's no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Natalie R.
Nampa, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My small dog loves Rachael Ray wet dog food especially this one! I love that it has no corn, wheat/gluten or soy. He is allergic to almost anything and I love that he has no problem eating this food! I also mix this with dry food from the same brand so it last me a while because it can get pricey having to buy this all the time.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two dogs love this food, as well as Rachels other flavors. I often use it as a flavor add in for dry food. Because I have two small dogs, one container lasts a few days when I use it as an ad in. The resealable container is great for that. My pups really seem to enjoy it!
Katherine V.
Parkland
We don't regularly use wet dog food but when my dog had surgery and needed something more enticing than her regular dry food to eat we purchased this.  I love that the containers are plastic so she can eat from it without me worrying about her cutting her tongue on metal.  She loved the taste and the price was great too.
Katie H.
N Martinsvlle, WV
I get this for my dog & mix it in with the Rachel Ray Nutrish dry food. It looks like ACTUAL human food! My dog scarfs it down & it is one of her favorite meal treats. I buy it at Walmart for $1.99 apiece. So the price isn’t too bad. I would absolutely recommend this product to other dog owners.
Olivia H.
Orlando, FL
my dogs tend to really enjoy this flavor of the Nutrish wet food line. we mix it in half and half with nutrush little bite kibble and our dogs go crazy for it. they aren't very expensive and have really high quality ingredients, which was important to us.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was a product that I tried alongside her dry food as well. It was my cheaper alternative to some of the options I was given to feed my dog. All of my dogs seem to enjoy this food for about a week. Then I noticed that the food would go untouched. And one by one my dogs began to vomit. It started with my older yorkie female period and ended with my shitzu female. After they started throwing their food up of course they didn't want to eat any more of it. I checked the expiration date of course it said it was in date. The food had not been sitting in the bowl long I made sure that I did I threw it away. I never refrigerated it I didn't trust that. Every time they tried this food they got a brand new open container. I don't know what happened but it will not be fed to my dogs again.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
My dog loves these Rachel Ray Nutrish wet dog foods! He is a picky eater, and enjoys all of the flavors, except the purple lidded one, beef strogawoof. I got mine one sale at my local grocery store, on sale, and I had a coupon! These are just used as treats on weekend mornings for breakfast times, but I would definitely repurchase.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
My boys love this and the Muttballs wet food the most. I put a spoonful mixed into their dry food, and they lick their bowls clean every time! I love that the lid is reusable on my packaging--it makes it so much easier to store for use the next day.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
We had a stray dog come up, so I purchased some of these to gain some trust. The dog loved them!!! the bad thing is by the time I gained her trust enough to catch her she was already spoiled and wouldn't eat anything else.
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm having problems getting my dog to eat her dry dog food in the Rachael Ray brand. I purchased this to mix with the dry, in hopes my dog would eat better. She loved the wet food! But didn't eat the dry. Is it safe for her to use this as her regular food? I see a lot of people using it as a "treat" option.