Nutrish Hearty Beef Stew uploaded by Shalayna G.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

with potatoes, carrots & peas

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Hearty Beef Stew Recipe is made with hearty chunks of beef plus garden vegetables like peas, carrots and potatoes, all simmered in a yummy homestyle beef gravy.

• Natural, healthy recipe made with essential vitamins and minerals for 100% complete and balanced nutrition
  • No corn, wheat, soy or gluten
  • No meat by-products or fillers
  • No artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
  • Grain free, no corn, wheat, or soy

Buy on Kmart
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert
I like Rachael Ray's Nutrish super premium wet food for dogs because it's no corn, no wheat and no soy. It's a natural food for dogs with vitamins and minerals. It has hearty beef stew with potatoes carrots and peas that's my dog gets her favorite flavor. I'm comfortable giving it to her because it is 100% complete and balanced nutrition for it has no meat by-products or fillers and it's no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
Pet Lover Expert
This was a product that I tried alongside her dry food as well. It was my cheaper alternative to some of the options I was given to feed my dog. All of my dogs seem to enjoy this food for about a week. Then I noticed that the food would go untouched. And one by one my dogs began to vomit. It started with my older yorkie female period and ended with my shitzu female. After they started throwing their food up of course they didn't want to eat any more of it. I checked the expiration date of course it said it was in date. The food had not been sitting in the bowl long I made sure that I did I threw it away. I never refrigerated it I didn't trust that. Every time they tried this food they got a brand new open container. I don't know what happened but it will not be fed to my dogs again.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My two dogs love this food, as well as Rachels other flavors. I often use it as a flavor add in for dry food. Because I have two small dogs, one container lasts a few days when I use it as an ad in. The resealable container is great for that. My pups really seem to enjoy it!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
My boys love this and the Muttballs wet food the most. I put a spoonful mixed into their dry food, and they lick their bowls clean every time! I love that the lid is reusable on my packaging--it makes it so much easier to store for use the next day.
laura b.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog wouldn't eat this. I bought a three pack for her once and it just didn't go down. She turned her nose up at it like nope.
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Pet Lover Expert
My puppy loves this wet food and she's a picky eater. I mix it with dry food and she will eat it right up.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
We had a stray dog come up, so I purchased some of these to gain some trust. The dog loved them!!! the bad thing is by the time I gained her trust enough to catch her she was already spoiled and wouldn't eat anything else.
Brooke M.
Our dog loves these! Although they are pricey, the ingredients are great for your dog. We like to mix ours for a treat with hard dog food.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
My dog loves this one! The names of the flavors crack me up, too! I add this to his dry food with a little water, mix it up and he eats it right up!
Brandi S.
We get these for our dogs and they always end up eating them in no time. They really enjoy them.
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
I'm having problems getting my dog to eat her dry dog food in the Rachael Ray brand. I purchased this to mix with the dry, in hopes my dog would eat better. She loved the wet food! But didn't eat the dry. Is it safe for her to use this as her regular food? I see a lot of people using it as a "treat" option.