Nutrish Hearty Beef Stew uploaded by Colleen L.Nutrish Hearty Beef Stew uploaded by Paula G.Nutrish Hearty Beef Stew uploaded by Shalayna G.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

with potatoes, carrots & peas

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Hearty Beef Stew Recipe is made with hearty chunks of beef plus garden vegetables like peas, carrots and potatoes, all simmered in a yummy homestyle beef gravy.

• Natural, healthy recipe made with essential vitamins and minerals for 100% complete and balanced nutrition
  • No corn, wheat, soy or gluten
  • No meat by-products or fillers
  • No artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
  • Grain free, no corn, wheat, or soy

Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like Rachael Ray's Nutrish super premium wet food for dogs because it's no corn, no wheat and no soy. It's a natural food for dogs with vitamins and minerals. It has hearty beef stew with potatoes carrots and peas that's my dog gets her favorite flavor. I'm comfortable giving it to her because it is 100% complete and balanced nutrition for it has no meat by-products or fillers and it's no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Natalie R.
Nampa, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My small dog loves Rachael Ray wet dog food especially this one! I love that it has no corn, wheat/gluten or soy. He is allergic to almost anything and I love that he has no problem eating this food! I also mix this with dry food from the same brand so it last me a while because it can get pricey having to buy this all the time.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two dogs love this food, as well as Rachels other flavors. I often use it as a flavor add in for dry food. Because I have two small dogs, one container lasts a few days when I use it as an ad in. The resealable container is great for that. My pups really seem to enjoy it!
Paula G.
United States of America
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Roxii loves this brand and the Hearty Beef Stew Dinner. This is The beef stew dinner has no preservatives and all the essential vitamins and minerals and nutrients to aid in the health of our dog. Thank you and the packaging is phenomenal. Thos is containers with lids that are reusable. Puppy Tupperware?
Shelley G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Saint Danes love this brand of food. It looks like it would taste good and I've heard her say humans can eat it. I'm not that brave though lol My dogs coats became shinier and I noticed they stopped shedding like crazy and they became more active. The only con is the price. 1 container costs just under 2 bucks and with 2 extra large dogs, I need something more affordable.
Katherine V.
Parkland
We don't regularly use wet dog food but when my dog had surgery and needed something more enticing than her regular dry food to eat we purchased this.  I love that the containers are plastic so she can eat from it without me worrying about her cutting her tongue on metal.  She loved the taste and the price was great too.
Colleen L.
Nashville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food! I put a little bit on her dry food every night for dinner and she goes nuts - it’s a special treat for her everyday and each pot lasts a few days! I always refrigerate after opening and then microwave it to put on her dinner. Trust this brand completely!
Yvonne P.
Weaver, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Tried this and when our favorite is sold out, which it seems to be quite often, this is our 2nd choice for a dinner I know my babies will eat. Rachel Ray's Nutrish is a must try if you haven't tried. Full of protein and does have real veggies and gravy.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was a product that I tried alongside her dry food as well. It was my cheaper alternative to some of the options I was given to feed my dog. All of my dogs seem to enjoy this food for about a week. Then I noticed that the food would go untouched. And one by one my dogs began to vomit. It started with my older yorkie female period and ended with my shitzu female. After they started throwing their food up of course they didn't want to eat any more of it. I checked the expiration date of course it said it was in date. The food had not been sitting in the bowl long I made sure that I did I threw it away. I never refrigerated it I didn't trust that. Every time they tried this food they got a brand new open container. I don't know what happened but it will not be fed to my dogs again.
Katie H.
N Martinsvlle, WV
I get this for my dog & mix it in with the Rachel Ray Nutrish dry food. It looks like ACTUAL human food! My dog scarfs it down & it is one of her favorite meal treats. I buy it at Walmart for $1.99 apiece. So the price isn’t too bad. I would absolutely recommend this product to other dog owners.
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm having problems getting my dog to eat her dry dog food in the Rachael Ray brand. I purchased this to mix with the dry, in hopes my dog would eat better. She loved the wet food! But didn't eat the dry. Is it safe for her to use this as her regular food? I see a lot of people using it as a "treat" option.

back