BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Whole ingredients you can see, for a whole taste your dog will love

DISH Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe from Rachael Ray Nutrish® is made with simple, natural ingredients like real U.S. farm-raised chicken, plus vitamins & minerals. We’ve also added in real carrots, peas, apples and slow-roasted chicken pieces that you can actually see.

• Never any corn, wheat, soy or gluten
  • No poultry by-product meal, fillers, artificial preservatives, colors or artificial flavors
  • Real meat, veggies & fruit you can see, including real chicken pieces
  • Natural food for dogs with added vitamins & chelated minerals your dog needs for a complete and balanced diet
  • U.S. farm-raised chicken is the #1 ingredient

• I have used her other line of dog foods and I have never ...1 Answers
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I requested a sample directly from her website, took about 4-6wks to get it. Once I opened it my dog went crazy, she shoved her face in the bag Lol I've never seen her get so happy to eat before, I poured some on top of her regular food & she actually picked out all the Rachael Ray food put it on the floor & ate just that, not her regular food. I'm surprised she got so excited for this one because I got a beef sample of food & she didn't like that one. In this food there are actual chicken & veggie pieces you can see. My dog (Boxer) loved the big carrots, normally she doesn't law raw carrots. I love that there's no corn or wheat because my dog is allergic to just about everything. Now looking into switching, just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Caitlin S.
Indianapolis, IN
We bought this and the beef flavor for our three boxers because one of our females gets bored with food easily and will just push the bowl around or the food in the bowl. Princess Sophie. 😒😂 They love the bits of real food in this. You can seriously see hunks of meat, carrots, peas, etc. Before this we used the other Rachel Ray food, I think it's nutrish? I'm not sure, but I love all the food she makes. It works wonders with my male dog Shamus, who has a sensitive tummy.

*In case your curious our third boxers name is Gizmo. She is the puppy of the other two. 😍😂*
Christina S.
Matthews, NC
Pricey but better ingredients and the dogs love it. I feel like I'm giving them better quality food when I buy this but it won't break the bank like other top quality brands
Trish B.
We received a sample in our #VoxBox and it was amazing! The price is a little more expensive than Benneful or Purina, however it is awesome! You can see the vegetables in the food as it is advertised. The ingredients are fantastic and my dog absolutely loves to eat it! he saves the carrots for last and finishes them for dessert. He has food sensitivity and this has helped regulate his digestion, has good poops, and he is so excited to eat it at every meal! A MUST TRY if you are looking for a switch!
Jessica C.
Our dogs love Rachel Ray dog food. We have tried several different flavors and they seem to like each and every one. We had used so many different brands of dog food before buying this. Each time they would have terrible gas or they would get sick after eating it. After eating this brand a few weeks they seemed to have more energy, their odor was no longer an issue, and their fur was so much softer. The best part is that you can find coupons for these products!
christina J.
Norfolk, VA
My dog actually likes this I have a shih tzu and he is very picky I just bought this kind a couple days ago and he loves it ...its cheaper then what I usually feed him so that's great!!! I think this will continue to feed him this for now on Rachel ray this is awesome!!!
Kim N.
My dogs LOVE this food! Ever since we switched to this, it's all they will eat. I love the fact it has real veggies in it. It's affordable in my eyes, especially for the quality of the product. I highly recommend
Alyssa K.
Winter Haven, Fl
This is Kilo's absolute favorite food! She loves the dried veggies and fruit in the food which switches it up for her! It never fails I'm almost every other bag I receive a $4 off coupon. We won't switch to anything else!
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
My dog absolutely loves this food, and definitely prefers the chicken flavor over the beef. I love the good ingredients and that it's made in the US.
Kaelyn F.
Reading, PA
We’ve most recently switched to this brand. Now it is much more expensive than the Purina we were using but so far it’s been totally worth it!
I have used her other line of dog foods and I have never had an issue until I try to start with this line of dog food Dish and my poor dog is now in the 24 hr Emergency Animal Hospital with a huge allergic reaction to an ingredient which we don't know which one it may be in this dog food. So I advise you all to be very careful when it comes to Dish. We went from something less than $20 a bag to now paying hundreds of dollars at the hospital tonight just wanted to advise everyone to save you a vet bill.

Walmart