Nutrish Dish Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe uploaded by Amber O.Nutrish Dish Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe uploaded by Kim N.Nutrish Dish Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe uploaded by christina J.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Whole ingredients you can see, for a whole taste your dog will love

DISH Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe from Rachael Ray Nutrish® is made with simple, natural ingredients like real U.S. farm-raised chicken, plus vitamins & minerals. We’ve also added in real carrots, peas, apples and slow-roasted chicken pieces that you can actually see.

• Never any corn, wheat, soy or gluten
  • No poultry by-product meal, fillers, artificial preservatives, colors or artificial flavors
  • Real meat, veggies & fruit you can see, including real chicken pieces
  • Natural food for dogs with added vitamins & chelated minerals your dog needs for a complete and balanced diet
  • U.S. farm-raised chicken is the #1 ingredient

• I have used her other line of dog foods and I have never ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I received a free bag of this product and had high hopes considering it's part of the Rachael Ray line, but I was disappointed. There were SMALL amounts (maybe 5 pieces) of dehydrated veggies but the photo is a little hyperbolic... My Chihuahua has been very picky so I was hoping this brand would help, yet she's still stealing the cat's food. I've had the same bowl of this dog food set out for my dog for about 3-4 days now, even topped it with gravy and she still won't eat it. The quality of this food seems fine and the packaging was very nice, but I think the recipe needs more work rather than just looking appealing on the package.
Mrs. Z.
Judging from his reaction, I would say that this is by far my dog's favorite kibble! He gets so excited when we put it down for him, even if he's already been eating it for a few days. The only other thing he gets that excited about, it small bits of table food...!
Jenisa P.
My dog likes variety and it was always hard to find a food he liked consistently. My dog loves RR Dish because it has a variety of small and large kibble. He especially loves finding the pieces of dehydrated meat.
Gwen D.
My little dog is IN LOVE with DISH!!! I've been buying dog food from her vet, for my Pekipoo Honey for years. She never acted like she liked the food. She just ate it because it was all she had. Last week I saw a bag of DISH at my grocery store, and bought a bag. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I poured a little bit of DISH in her bowl mixed with her old food. I promise you, in a few minutes Honey came running to me going back and forth like...follow me, come see! So, I went to see what she was wanting me to see. It was her food bowl! She had picked out JUST the DISH food pieces and eaten it. The old food was left untouched. She was trying to tell me, "WHY have you waited all these years to give me a food I can REALLY LOVE?! HA! I got the message loud and clear. DISH is definiently Honey approved and will be what she gets!
Francesca C.
Bronx, NY
After feeding my dog blue buffalo for years, I'm happy to say, I've switched to Rachael Ray's DISH and am very happy with it! My mini-pinscher/italian greyhound mix is very spoiled when it comes to food, and has chicken mixed in with his meals. He'll actually eat this without any human food mixed it! The smell is pretty strong, but as long as my dog doesn't mind, neither do I.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Nutrish DISH Natural Dry Dog Food, Chicken & Brown Rice
Recipe with Veggies & Fruit is great according to my 4 furbabies. I love
that the first ingredient is chicken and made with real chicken pieces, veggies
and fruits that I can visibly see. I also love the fact there is no corn,
by-product meals, fillers, artificial colors, flavors and preservatives. One
con is that it is on the expensive side, but it is a must to give it a try.
Jessica D.
Lindale, GA
My dogs loved this! They couldn't get enough of it. I love that there are REAL vegetables in this and you can actually see them! There are actual chunks of carrots, peas, apples, and there's even chunks of chicken! The only thing about this that my dogs didn't like were the peas. Seriously, all 3 of them would either eat around the peas or spit them out! They're so funny. But that was the only "con" if you can even count it as a con.
Jessi M.
Farmers Brnch, TX
My dog loves this. She does tend to pick out the freeze dried carrots though, but devours the rest. She really likes the chicken flavor over the beef flavor. It is a high quality dog food at an affordable price and readily available at my local grocery store.
Amber O.
Cincinnati, OH
My dogs both love this food. It is a little more expensive than other brands but well worth the money to give them something they enjoy eating. It has tiny chunks so both my dogs can eat it (have a Chihuahua and a boxer). Plus you can see the carrots and other vegetables inside.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I requested a sample directly from her website, took about 4-6wks to get it. Once I opened it my dog went crazy, she shoved her face in the bag Lol I've never seen her get so happy to eat before, I poured some on top of her regular food & she actually picked out all the Rachael Ray food put it on the floor & ate just that, not her regular food. I'm surprised she got so excited for this one because I got a beef sample of food & she didn't like that one. In this food there are actual chicken & veggie pieces you can see. My dog (Boxer) loved the big carrots, normally she doesn't law raw carrots. I love that there's no corn or wheat because my dog is allergic to just about everything. Now looking into switching, just wish it wasn't so expensive.
I have used her other line of dog foods and I have never had an issue until I try to start with this line of dog food Dish and my poor dog is now in the 24 hr Emergency Animal Hospital with a huge allergic reaction to an ingredient which we don't know which one it may be in this dog food. So I advise you all to be very careful when it comes to Dish. We went from something less than $20 a bag to now paying hundreds of dollars at the hospital tonight just wanted to advise everyone to save you a vet bill.