Nutrish Chicken Purrcata® uploaded by Lilly E.Nutrish Chicken Purrcata® uploaded by Jada w.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

shredded white meat chicken in sauce

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Food For Cats Chicken Purrcata® is made with simple, wholesome ingredients like tender shredded white meat chicken cooked in a yummy sauce. And there’s never any corn, wheat or soy.

• Real chicken is the #1 ingredient
  • Grain free, no corn, wheat, or soy
  • No meat by-products or fillers
  • No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives
  • Natural food for cats, plus added vitamins, minerals, and taurine

Buy on Kmart
Imara P.
Henderson, KY
Pet Lover Expert
I feed my cat two of these a day. Out of everything he eats, this is probably his favorite! It isn’t fake, it’s natural ingredients. It’s great protein that a cat needs to be healthy and happy! Also it’s a fair price and available at Walmart!
Natasha H.
Studio City, CA
I have a picky, senior, in diabetic remission kitty who LOVES Rachel Ray. She loves all the flavors (dry and wet). She hears me opening the pouch cup and runs over and scarfs down the food. I’d say cat owner need to try this out. Again, my kitty is SUPER picky so there’s something special about Rachel ray
Chrissy S.
My cats LOVE this! I have a cat that hates wet food , but goes nuts for this. It looks like something even people would want to eat, which makes it a great product. Most wet food looks disgusting and fake. With this brand you can see the meat!
Jada w.
Savannah, GA
I rescued a kitten name Lola and my neighbor ended up giving me this brand of food from her cat and Lola actually love this a lot and we are waiting on our free samples from the company
Shannon H.
We tried this with our kitties who are picky eaters, but it was a no-go! I don't fault the brand for this, as, like I said, they're picky eaters and this was our first time trying wet food since they were kittens (they're two now).

I still gave 4 stars because I know it's a quality product with great charitable benefits. I knocked one star down because it is a bit pricier than other wet food options, but you get what you pay for!
Mackenzie P.
Havelock, NC
Pet Lover Expert
My cat, Whiskers, almost passed away when  I was in the 5th grade due to what brands (purina, fancy feast, etc) put in their foods. He had to go on a special diet that supports urinary track. I've always been so scared to feed him ANY type of wet food to go along with his dry food. His vetranarian recommended this food and he LOVES it! I also love that it's natural and doesn't look like actual crap in a can. I recommend this to anyones cats!
Danielle S.
Pet Lover Expert
My kitten had been eating run of the mill canned food and then we got sent a free sample of Nutrish. After eating the real stuff she refused her old canned food. We've since switched her over to the Nutrish and she gobbles every bit. I would reccomemd this to people with cats that have a taste for more natural,pure real food. It is pretty expensive in comparison to other wet foods but if it's want my kitten likes I'll pay!
Emily D.
I really like the Nutrish wet food. It looks like I made the chicken myself and put gravy on it. My cat seems to really like it. It is a little pricier than regular cat food but I feel like it's made with quality and fresh ingredients that are good for my cat.
Angela R.
Potterville, MI
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this because my normal soft cat food was sold out. I assumed this was healthy and hearty for my cats so chose to buy it. My cats loved it the first time i fed it to them. Now out of four cats three devour it. I would recommend this to anyone that wants their cats eating healthier food that has real veggies in it.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Pet Lover Expert
We decided to try because Walmart had it on sale. My cat loves canned chicken so I figured this would be a hit and it was. I was also very happy with it because it didn't make my kitchen smell weird like canned chicken does. I only gave 4 stars because I feel this is unnecessarily pricey.
Kasey S.
Fort Bliss, TX
Are they sold as one or multi packs?
Sherise R.
I have a really important question that I would love to know the answer to. Does this cat food gives cats the runs? not trying to be funny but normally wet cat food causes the runs.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My cat is currently eating Science Diet and seems to be doing well on it compared to her old food but I wondered if this would be even better for her sensitive stomach. She is an old cat (16 yrs) and obviously I'd like her to stay healthy as long as possible. Does anyone have any experience to compare the two brands?
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this good for an overweight cat?
Karmen R.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Los venden solos o en paquete? Tienen mucha grasa?