Nutrish Chicken Purrcata® uploaded by Lilly E.Nutrish Chicken Purrcata® uploaded by Jada w.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

shredded white meat chicken in sauce

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Food For Cats Chicken Purrcata® is made with simple, wholesome ingredients like tender shredded white meat chicken cooked in a yummy sauce. And there’s never any corn, wheat or soy.

• Real chicken is the #1 ingredient
  • Grain free, no corn, wheat, or soy
  • No meat by-products or fillers
  • No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives
  • Natural food for cats, plus added vitamins, minerals, and taurine

Buy on Walmart*
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
I have spoiled my moms cat with these cups of food. He loves them and I've pretty much forced my mom to get these because her cat isn't happy if he doesn't have at least one a day.
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
My cat loves this. Try to give him half with dry food. He eats the whole bowl clean. He loves dinner time food. He sees it and he knows.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Cat loves this food doesn't have a stinky smell very healthy also good price my favorite food to buy now for my cat
brandi t.
My cats are very picky and they absolutely love these! As soon as they hear you opening one them all come running!
Emily H.
Citra, FL
We bought this wet food along with the dry food for our cat & she loved it! it made her coat shiny.
Stephanie W.
My cat Arlo loves this brand and it is a great price! She attacks the bowl when I pour it out.
Natasha H.
Studio City, CA
I have a picky, senior, in diabetic remission kitty who LOVES Rachel Ray. She loves all the flavors (dry and wet). She hears me opening the pouch cup and runs over and scarfs down the food. I’d say cat owner need to try this out. Again, my kitty is SUPER picky so there’s something special about Rachel ray
Jada w.
Savannah, GA
I rescued a kitten name Lola and my neighbor ended up giving me this brand of food from her cat and Lola actually love this a lot and we are waiting on our free samples from the company
Chrissy S.
My cats LOVE this! I have a cat that hates wet food , but goes nuts for this. It looks like something even people would want to eat, which makes it a great product. Most wet food looks disgusting and fake. With this brand you can see the meat!
Shannon H.
We tried this with our kitties who are picky eaters, but it was a no-go! I don't fault the brand for this, as, like I said, they're picky eaters and this was our first time trying wet food since they were kittens (they're two now).

I still gave 4 stars because I know it's a quality product with great charitable benefits. I knocked one star down because it is a bit pricier than other wet food options, but you get what you pay for!
Kasey S.
Fort Bliss, TX
Are they sold as one or multi packs?
Sherise R.
I have a really important question that I would love to know the answer to. Does this cat food gives cats the runs? not trying to be funny but normally wet cat food causes the runs.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this good for an overweight cat?
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My cat is currently eating Science Diet and seems to be doing well on it compared to her old food but I wondered if this would be even better for her sensitive stomach. She is an old cat (16 yrs) and obviously I'd like her to stay healthy as long as possible. Does anyone have any experience to compare the two brands?
Karmen R.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Los venden solos o en paquete? Tienen mucha grasa?