Nutrish Chicken Paw Pie™ uploaded by Emily C.Nutrish Chicken Paw Pie™ uploaded by Amanda F.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

with sweet potatoes & green beans

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Chicken Paw Pie Recipe is made with juicy bites of chicken and a medley of green beans and sweet potatoes in a savory chicken gravy.

• Natural, healthy recipe made with essential vitamins and minerals for 100% complete and balanced nutrition
  • No corn, wheat, soy or gluten
  • No poultry by-products or fillers
  • No artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
  • Grain free, no corn, wheat, or soy

• My dogs are very picky dogs really they hate dog food so ...2 Answers
  • How do your pups like this 6 Answers
  • Does it have wheat in it? My dog has a bad allergy to it.3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My dog loves all of Rachael Ray's dog food, especially this chicken paw pie!" in 1 review
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I get this one for my pups as a special treat once in a while. They get so excited! My pug starts turning circles, and barking! LOL! It is
affordable, and a lot comes in the container. The ingredients are not creepy...no mystery “meat” or “animal fat”. I feel good about giving it to them!
Tina C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this! Real chunks of chicken and fruit. One container lasts 2 days because I portion this out, my dog is small. I mix it with her Nourish dry food as a extra treat and she really enjoys it.
Jolissa C.
Plant City, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs love anything Rachel Ray makes. We have found that her Nutrish line is one of the only foods that don’t upset our Boston Terriers stomachs. It is all we buy now.
Jacqueline R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We don't typically feed our dog any wet food, just her dry dog food. Once in a while I will find these on sale and I will have a coupon, so we will buy her a few different varieties. She loved this one! She devoured it within a minute!
Sarah A.
Waco, TX
I stocked up on these awhile back while I was still couponing for my shitzoo, chiwowa and pit mix they all loved and ate up like crazy but the downside is the price it just seems a little too much for something that size but I guess you are paying more for the brand than the food it seems .
Stacey M.
APO, AP
I decided to try out this product solely because I was chosen to test out Rachael Ray's new dry dog food "Nutrish Dish" on my dogs. They loved it so much that I was interested in her line of canned food. Usually I add a generous spoonful of canned to every meal (not that they need enticing to eat, I just like giving them a little extra something to enjoy!) and in the past I have used another similar looking moist food that states they have high quality ingredients, nutrients, etc. Well, now I can honestly say that I will be only feeding my babies Rachael Ray products from now on! Just like with the Delish Dish formula, they don't just gobble down the food and swallow pieces whole. They seem to enjoy each bite and take their time eating their meals. To me, that shows her products are delicious and worth taking the time to enjoy! :)
Ashley D.
Porter, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these she's a pretty big dog and she only gets them now and then as a treat but as soon as you grab one she starts dancing around and gets very excited and they are a great price
Vivian D.
Fort Worth, TX
Perfect as a treat for our big German Shepard who's almost 9. Jake absolutely loves it. We bought this cause I got a coupon for it and I'm pretty sure we should of gotten more cause Jake is eyeing his food/treat bucket to have more it's that good. Is on the smaller side which isn't the best for big dogs like mine, but as soon as I opened it I saw the green beans and chicken so I knew it would be perfect for this old picky dog.
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I recently started adding a little of this to my dog's Nutrish dry food. he loves it! we were having a problem before we switched from our old dry food getting him to eat. That got much better when we switched to Nutrish and adding this product in, he just gobbles it up! we'll be sticking to rachael ray products for Norm!
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
A few months ago, my little guy was sick and wouldn't eat. Walmart had a case of these on clearance just due to packaging changes so my hubby bought them to try to see if we could get him to eat a little something. He did!!!! This canine momma felt so much better! We gave him this for a few days, then weaned him back to dry by mixing but less each day. I swear by Rachel Ray Nutrish!
Brianna W.
Leland, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Is this worth the price?
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How do your pups like this
Kaleigh C.
Lafayette, LA
Does Rachael Ray make cat stuff?
Martina T.
Derby, VT
Does it have wheat in it? My dog has a bad allergy to it.
Kim Y.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are very picky dogs really they hate dog food so I try to find them real food in their food my question is does this food really have the real food or is it a lookalike my dogs will know the difference Rachel ray is kinda expensive and I'm not going to waste money