Nutrish Chicken Paw Pie™ uploaded by Amanda F.Nutrish Chicken Paw Pie™ uploaded by Emily C.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

with sweet potatoes & green beans

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Chicken Paw Pie Recipe is made with juicy bites of chicken and a medley of green beans and sweet potatoes in a savory chicken gravy.

• Natural, healthy recipe made with essential vitamins and minerals for 100% complete and balanced nutrition
  • No corn, wheat, soy or gluten
  • No poultry by-products or fillers
  • No artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
  • Grain free, no corn, wheat, or soy

• My dogs are very picky dogs really they hate dog food so I try to...2 Answers
  • How do your pups like this 6 Answers
  • Does it have wheat in it? My dog has a bad allergy to it.3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "My dog loves all of Rachael Ray's dog food, especially this chicken paw pie!" in 1 review
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
A few months ago, my little guy was sick and wouldn't eat. Walmart had a case of these on clearance just due to packaging changes so my hubby bought them to try to see if we could get him to eat a little something. He did!!!! This canine momma felt so much better! We gave him this for a few days, then weaned him back to dry by mixing but less each day. I swear by Rachel Ray Nutrish!
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I recently started adding a little of this to my dog's Nutrish dry food. he loves it! we were having a problem before we switched from our old dry food getting him to eat. That got much better when we switched to Nutrish and adding this product in, he just gobbles it up! we'll be sticking to rachael ray products for Norm!
Ashley G.
Stafford, VA
I use a little bit of this mixed with my Pomeranians dry food, and she loves it! These names for the flavors are just too adorable! Surprisingly, aside from her digestive sensitivity, she does so well with this!
Kassy R.
These dog foods have cute names and large chucks of meat in them that my dogs seem to enjoy quite a bit
brandi t.
My dog doesn't get wet food everyday. Its basically just a treat but she does love this brand.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
I decided to try out this product solely because I was chosen to test out Rachael Ray's new dry dog food "Nutrish Dish" on my dogs. They loved it so much that I was interested in her line of canned food. Usually I add a generous spoonful of canned to every meal (not that they need enticing to eat, I just like giving them a little extra something to enjoy!) and in the past I have used another similar looking moist food that states they have high quality ingredients, nutrients, etc. Well, now I can honestly say that I will be only feeding my babies Rachael Ray products from now on! Just like with the Delish Dish formula, they don't just gobble down the food and swallow pieces whole. They seem to enjoy each bite and take their time eating their meals. To me, that shows her products are delicious and worth taking the time to enjoy! :)
Ashley D.
Porter, ME
My dog loves these she's a pretty big dog and she only gets them now and then as a treat but as soon as you grab one she starts dancing around and gets very excited and they are a great price
Vivian D.
Fort Worth, TX
Perfect as a treat for our big German Shepard who's almost 9. Jake absolutely loves it. We bought this cause I got a coupon for it and I'm pretty sure we should of gotten more cause Jake is eyeing his food/treat bucket to have more it's that good. Is on the smaller side which isn't the best for big dogs like mine, but as soon as I opened it I saw the green beans and chicken so I knew it would be perfect for this old picky dog.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
My dog, who is a picky eater, loves these! He loves all of the flavors, except the one with the purple lid, the beef strogawoof one. He gets these as a special treat on weekend mornings, and gobbles them up within minutes! Great wet food that my dog loves!
Sara H.
My dogs LOVE the Rachael Ray line. Can not go wrong with this product. I like to take this specific product and half it among my two dogs and mix their kibble in as a special treat. Like for the birthdays, holidays or when we have guests over. I think they really believe they are eating "human" food!
Brianna C.
Leland, NC
Pet Lover Expert
Is this worth the price?
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Pet Lover Expert
How do your pups like this
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
Does Rachael Ray make cat stuff?
Martina T.
Derby, VT
Does it have wheat in it? My dog has a bad allergy to it.
Kim Y.
Buffalo, NY
My dogs are very picky dogs really they hate dog food so I try to find them real food in their food my question is does this food really have the real food or is it a lookalike my dogs will know the difference Rachel ray is kinda expensive and I'm not going to waste money