BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

with carrots, rice pasta & spinach

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Chicken Muttballs with Pasta Recipe is made with yummy chicken meatballs plus tender carrots, spinach and pasta cooked in a tasty chicken broth.

• Natural, healthy recipe made with essential vitamins and minerals for 100% complete and balanced nutrition
  • No corn, wheat, soy or gluten
  • No poultry by-products or fillers
  • No artificial flavors or artificial preservatives

• My pup loves the dry food on this brand. Has anyone had a...4 Answers
Nutrish Chicken Muttballs With Pasta
  • "My dogs love this dog food, however, I do not like to give them soft dog food on a regular basis - this is more of a treat, and they love it." in 2 reviews
  • "Love the new dog food brands that are coming out , my dogs love these when it comes to lunch time." in 1 review
  • "I like to give them this as a special treat from time to time." in 1 review
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is another flavor my pups love! I cut the “mutt balls” in quarters because I am concerned for them to be a choking hazard for my two small dogs (pug and a stormiest). They don’t seem to mind though! They love it as much as the other flavors, and it has the same quality ingredients.
Paula G.
United States of America
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My sweet family member, Roxii, a Shih Tzu, loves Nutrish Chicken Muttballs. We feed them to her like a snack or sometimes as dinner. I like all the care Chef Rachel has committed to to make sure our extensions of life, get the quality nutrients that they deserve. What a beautiful product from a beautiful amazing woman.
Colleen L.
Nashville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food! I put a little bit on her dry food every night for dinner and she goes nuts - it’s a special treat for her everyday and each pot lasts a few days! I always refrigerate after opening and then microwave it to put on her dinner. Trust this brand completely!
Alex D.
Jay, ME
We give this to our dog and he loves them!! I love where the price is and most importantly it is healthy for your pup! I usually buy mine just right at Walmart and I would totally recommend this to other dog owners!
Vivian D.
Fort Worth, TX
It's a good treat for your dog and a meal of its smaller, but for my smallest of the bunch she ate one of these plus two bowls of dog food just to fill her up. I do like how the first ingredients are chicken broth and chicken and you could tell fearless did too.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
My dog is a picky eater, but really loves these! He actually loves all of the flavors, except the Beef Strogawoof one... He left that one unfinished. The other handful of flavors he gobbles up! My dog does not get these every day, mostly just on weekends when we have time in the morning. Overall, I will continue to purchase these, though probably mostly when I have coupons!
Ashley D.
My dog has always been fed dry food but when he stopped eating it we took the vets advice to switch to wet food. He is a large dog so to feed these to a large dog you need quite a few of them. That however wasn't the problem for us, our dog just didn't seem to like them. Might have just been our dog, but I would advice getting a small few to try with your dog to make sure they like the flavors.
Michelle S.
New Milford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I recently switched my dogs wet food to this after trying 2 others that he wouldn't eat and he loves it! It looks like legit food instead of the smushed gunk you'd get in a can. I would definitely recommend this to other dog owners, especially if they have fussy pups like mine! ;)
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
Although i cant give my furbaby wet food often because it wrecks her tummy if she has to much of it, but i do give it to her every now and then as a little treat and she loves all the Rachael Rays that i have given her we are looking forward to trying more flavors. And as a plus you can actually see the meat and veggies in the food i feel a lot better about giving this to her then other brands
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
This and the stew are my dog's favorite flavors of Nutrish wet food! They get a spoonful mixed into their dry food and they go absolutely crazy. They lick the bowls so clean, it seriously looks like I had just washed them!
Michelle T.
Tiffin, OH
My pup loves the dry food on this brand. Has anyone had a pup who will not eat this snack? Is it worth the cost to find out if he will try it?

back