Nutrish Chicken Muttballs With Pasta uploaded by Vivian D.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

with carrots, rice pasta & spinach

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Chicken Muttballs with Pasta Recipe is made with yummy chicken meatballs plus tender carrots, spinach and pasta cooked in a tasty chicken broth.

• Natural, healthy recipe made with essential vitamins and minerals for 100% complete and balanced nutrition
  • No corn, wheat, soy or gluten
  • No poultry by-products or fillers
  • No artificial flavors or artificial preservatives

• My pup loves the dry food on this brand. Has anyone had a pup who...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "My dogs love this dog food, however, I do not like to give them soft dog food on a regular basis - this is more of a treat, and they love it." in 2 reviews
  • "I like to give them this as a special treat from time to time." in 1 review
  • "Love the new dog food brands that are coming out , my dogs love these when it comes to lunch time." in 1 review
Brenda A.
Its so rare to fund a bowl of dog foid for all 8 rescue biy and girl digs that are always hungry they stay full of energy to run and play. I haven't seen this out in our stores but would definitely live to try it. my dogs are my family they are so happy healthy and well behavied I wish I could get this in a bix to try. thank u
Nikki S.
Southampton, PA
My dog loves this wet food!! I use it in combination with her dry food to add a like special treat for her dinner time. I love that this food has good, real ingredients and no additives and such that we wouldn't eat ourselves! Love this!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
This and the stew are my dog's favorite flavors of Nutrish wet food! They get a spoonful mixed into their dry food and they go absolutely crazy. They lick the bowls so clean, it seriously looks like I had just washed them!
Dana W.
Concord, CA
Our dog eats mostly dry food, but we do scoop a little bit of wet food and mix it in. She loves this one! Some wet food seems to give her stomach issues, but she has been fine on this. We will continue with this!
Kate A.
My dogs absolutely loved this dog food but it is so pricey that I cannot of ford to give it to them on a. Daily basis
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
My puggle loves this! It's reasonably priced and can find it at your local target. I will purchase again.
Lisa W.
My dog loves soft food as a treat and l really like this one because the ingredient are way better.
Alex D.
Jay, ME
We give this to our dog and he loves them!! I love where the price is and most importantly it is healthy for your pup! I usually buy mine just right at Walmart and I would totally recommend this to other dog owners!
Vivian D.
Fort Worth, TX
It's a good treat for your dog and a meal of its smaller, but for my smallest of the bunch she ate one of these plus two bowls of dog food just to fill her up. I do like how the first ingredients are chicken broth and chicken and you could tell fearless did too.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
My dog is a picky eater, but really loves these! He actually loves all of the flavors, except the Beef Strogawoof one... He left that one unfinished. The other handful of flavors he gobbles up! My dog does not get these every day, mostly just on weekends when we have time in the morning. Overall, I will continue to purchase these, though probably mostly when I have coupons!
Michelle T.
Tiffin, OH
My pup loves the dry food on this brand. Has anyone had a pup who will not eat this snack? Is it worth the cost to find out if he will try it?