BeautyFaceFacial Skincarenutrimetics
Nutri-Rich Oil - Skin Moisture,Firmness,Elasticity & Smoothness

Nutrimetics Nutri-Rich Oil - Skin Moisture,Firmness,Elasticity & Smoothness

by nutrimetics

NUTRIMETICS NUTRI-RICH OIL - Skin Moisture, Firmness, Elasticity & Smoothness, Uncover Gorgeous Skin, Enriched with a highly concentrated blend of Apricot Kernel Oil, More than 100 apricots in a jar, Relieves dry skin instantly, Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, Skin is up to 25% smoother, Skin firmness & elasticity increase up to 38%, Ingredients:, Apricot Kernel Oil Softens & smooths, Vitamin E Moisturizes, antioxidant protection, Carrot Oil (Vitamin A) Restores & tones, promotes elasticity, Boost your skin's appearance with Apricot Kernel Oil and 50 botanical extracts

Enriched with a highly concentrated blend of Apricot Kernel Oil; More than 100 apricots in a jar; Relieves dry skin instantly; Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; Skin is up to 25% smoother, Skin firmness & elasticity increase up to 38%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nutrimetics Nutri-Rich Oil - Skin Moisture,Firmness,Elasticity & Smoothness!
Samantha F.
Nutrimetics Nutri-Rich Oil - Skin Moisture,Firmness,Elasticity & Smoothness uploaded by Samantha F.
Highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin who wants that dewy, glowing, youthful looking skin! I have been using this product for years and I have tried other face creams before but I always come back to this beauty. 👌🏼
Gayle B.
Cessnock, NSW
Love this oil. Also love the numerous moisturising creams…. Light and not too oilly at all. One of my favourite creams… just wish contain was bigger
Tess E.
VIC
This was one of the first products I tried, this one in particular is what got me hook to the complete range.
Francesca C.
Walliston, WA
Nutrimetics Nutri-Rich Oil - Skin Moisture,Firmness,Elasticity & Smoothness uploaded by Francesca C.
So hydrating smells amazing. Apricot kernal goddess smell. It is worth every penny and you can even use on your users. Yeah....
Grace P.
Unlike some of their products, I absolutely love love this oil cream. It is so nice and rejuvenating.
Millie S.
VIC
I 100% recommend this product. I have quite a few scars on my body from being allergic to mosquitos, school sores and scratches as a result of footy but this product has cleared majority of them up. ive been very self conscious of the scars from mosquito bites but now they are practically all gone since using this and applying this product onto them.
Katie D.
Queensland, Australia
Love love love the Nutri Métis Nutri-rich range. It smells divine and leaves ur skin silky smooth
Luka R.
Personally, I love thick moisturising gels and this one is perfect. I love the scent, and it has helped my dry skin greatly.
McKenzee P.
Cranley
I love this this product so much, If I have dry skin it’s my go to product. This facial oil is made from apricot and smells delicious. This product is so easy to apply to the face and keeps the face look bright and new.
Taylor D.
This Nutri-Rich oil is great for putting on any scare I had a scare on my foot and I put this on and it went away in a few weeks I am a repeat user of this product and I absolutely recommend this to anyone with a scare that they want to heal it is a great value and you definitely get your money’s worth and it lasts along time.

Looking for your answer?