BY USA

Increased energy from a natural source helps increase mental and physical performance. The primary ingredient in NUTRILITE Rhodiola 110 has been studied for its ability to enhance performance and reduce stress. An Arctic herb, rhodiola rosea has been... see more...

Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this stuff!!!!!! I get so focused and energized! I usually only take 1 pill on days when I need a boost but other days I need 2 when I've got a super busy day ahead of me. I always take vitamins with meals, it's a better habit. Also, this product doesn't have coating to make it easier on your stomach so I highly recommend eating something before taking it!
Eileen R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These pills give me a SERIOUS boost of energy. The kind of energy that can't be replicated with any amount of caffeine. The rhodiola extract gives me a clear focus and really helps to motivate me to go to the gym after a long day at work.
Nia J.
Works most of the time. It works based on your diet since it uses the energy from the meal you had. So if you didn't eat much, it wouldn't work as well as if you ate a lot. Twice it caused me to be nauseous. Would recommend buying if you don't want sugary, caffeinated products.

Amazon