Nutrilite Fruits & Vegetables 2go Twist Tubes 20 Tubes uploaded by Jay T.

BY NUTRILITE

Victoria R.
Austin, TX
Best supplement in liquid form to receive a serving of fruits and veggies. I market these. This seriously brilliant Doctor, Dr. Chet did a training in North Carolina May 2016 discussing the benefits of using Nutrilite products. They are hands down the best. Nutrilite is an 80 year old company AND they were the very first multivitamin. So yeah....these are awesome
Kailee M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these twist tubes! I like how convenient they are to add to a glass or bottle of water. They help my whole family to drink more water each day. My kids think they are juice! I love that they not only taste great but also are packed with many good nutrients.
Sheily D.
Great tasting flavor! Adds an extra kick to your water and it's good for you! Packed with vitamins and minerals, highly recommended product Kosher and Halal certified.
Ranee H.
Hillsborough , NJ
I purchased these from a friend company, at first I was a huge fan but then I realized if I drink it on an empty stomach I would get terrible heartburn. So I wouldn't put the whole pack into my water but I did see results with taking the vitamins :)
Casey C.
Arlington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are absolutely delicious. I really enjoy the mango citrus. Easy to carry around and a great way to get 2 servings of fruits and veggies in!
Elizabeth B.
Amazing product! Great taste! Easy to use for on the go! Nutrilite Fruits & Vegetables 2go Twist Tubes 20 Tubes
Alma P.
PALMETTO, FL
This twist tubes are great! They taste really good and have so many vitamins. They are a healthier option.
Jamye G.
Great for on the go, can carry multiple in your purse. Tastes like real fruit juice. Makes me feel better about not always being able to eat my veggies. Exclusively available online through amway. 10/10 would recommend.
Kathy F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What arev these used for