BY AMWAY

A powerful blend of 12 vitamins and 10 minerals, most far exceeding the Daily Value. Plus, 20 plant concentrates harvested from certified organic farms provide broad antioxidant protection and unbeatable health benefits. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I love this product. I've felt so much healthier since taking these and I haven't felt sick. These are a bit pricy but they are worth it. I get all the vitamins and minerals I need plus supports my immune system. I can feel confident knowing I'm getting everything I need from just 3 pills a day. They can be a bit peppery but after a couple days you don't notice anymore. Just be careful not to take them on an empty stomach.
Alma P.
Alma P.
Palmetto, FL
This product is Amazing. I feel with more energy since I started drinking Double X. I bought it to improve my heath and it totally worth it. I think the price is just right for this amazing product. The packaging is really good. I take these three vitamins every morning.
Stacia T.
Stacia T.
N Chesterfld, VA
The first thing my boyfriend and I noticed from taking these on a consistent basis (first 10 days) was that we had more energy and were less groggy. We both workout and are on high calorie consumption diets, high protein and low carbs for the most part, however the amount of vitamins and minerals in these vitamins make up significantly for any holes we had in our diet. I have now been taking them for over 6 months and see growth and strengthening of my hair and nails also. The smell of the vitamins is really strong and honestly smell like they came straight from the dirt of a garden. But they are organic so I guess that's to be expected. Not the best taste either so if you're not used to swallowing pills have some juice ready after to get the taste out of your mouth. Oh and follow the directions and take with a meal because your stomach will temporarily hate you if you take on an empty stomach. Overall I'm very satisfied. I haven't been sick since taking these and feel a lot healthier.
Nia J.
Nia J.
St. Catherine's , ON
It's the top multivitamin in the world for a reason. Contains phytonutrients which is rare to find in other brands. Has a lot of nutrients. A bit pricy but worth it, especially if you're unable to get your daily requirement of vitamins everyday.