HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionAmway
Nutrilite Double X Vitamin/Mineral/Phytonutrient 31-day supply (with case)

Nutrilite Double X Vitamin/Mineral/Phytonutrient 31-day supply (with case)

by Amway

A powerful blend of 12 vitamins and 10 minerals, most far exceeding the Daily Value. Plus, 20 plant concentrates harvested from certified organic farms provide broad antioxidant protection and unbeatable health benefits.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nutrilite Double X Vitamin/Mineral/Phytonutrient 31-day supply (with case)!
Megan K.
Spruce Grove, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best multivitamin, mineral and phytonutrients. Its great that the entire process from farm to tablet is all run by the same manufacturer, so that the supplement is truly organic. You need to eat food when taking the supplements because they are so packed full of nutrients. But when taking these, I feel much more full of energy and I crave less foods because I am getting enough nutrients.
Acksheya V.
Toronto
I try to take this everyday and I have noticed a difference in my energy level when I take these. I suggest using it in the morning to see results throughout the day. I’d definitely recommend this to people who know that you don’t always eat healthy and need your vitamins!
Nikki L.
Quesnel, BC
Greatest complete supplement you can ever get. Packed with minerals, fibres, antioxidants etc. It’s so natural it smells like nature. Doesn’t give you side effects like other brands. Have been taking this baby for over 10 years. You get a free month supply for every 10 purchases. Keep those empty boxes for redemption.
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This case of vitamins is incredible. If you’re looking to boost up your immune system and your health in general, you need this in your life. This set will definitely ensure that you have enough vitamins and minerals in your body. Make sure to take it with food and not on the empty stomach because it will make you nauseous.
Kelsey B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
I love this product. I've felt so much healthier since taking these and I haven't felt sick. These are a bit pricy but they are worth it. I get all the vitamins and minerals I need plus supports my immune system. I can feel confident knowing I'm getting everything I need from just 3 pills a day. They can be a bit peppery but after a couple days you don't notice anymore. Just be careful not to take them on an empty stomach.
Stacia T.
N Chesterfld, VA
The first thing my boyfriend and I noticed from taking these on a consistent basis (first 10 days) was that we had more energy and were less groggy. We both workout and are on high calorie consumption diets, high protein and low carbs for the most part, however the amount of vitamins and minerals in these vitamins make up significantly for any holes we had in our diet. I have now been taking them for over 6 months and see growth and strengthening of my hair and nails also. The smell of the vitamins is really strong and honestly smell like they came straight from the dirt of a garden. But they are organic so I guess that's to be expected. Not the best taste either so if you're not used to swallowing pills have some juice ready after to get the taste out of your mouth. Oh and follow the directions and take with a meal because your stomach will temporarily hate you if you take on an empty stomach. Overall I'm very satisfied. I haven't been sick since taking these and feel a lot healthier.
Nidhi B.
Nutrilite Double X Supplement is the ultimate multivitamin with an optimal blend of 22 vitamins and minerals and 22 plant concentrates. Double X supports a healthy heart, brain, eyes, skin, bones, and immune system. Nutrilite Daily contains 24 essential vitamins and minerals with exclusive plant concentrates This really helped me a lot
SDQ611325 Isaac Emilio R.
Miami fl, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nutrilite Double X Vitamin/Mineral/Phytonutrient 31-day supply (with case) uploaded by SDQ611325 Isaac Emilio R.
Estoy tomando C plus en tableta me gusta mucha porque me ayuda bastante! Me aumento diferente desde que la empece a tomat, y lo mejor de todo me ayuda a mi sistem inmunológico
Aldana. A.
Tucumán
Me encantó este producto, me hace sentir con más energía. Genial para obtener todos los componentes que necesitamos y para esos días en los que por estar apurados, no cocinamos algo que nos aporta todo lo necesario
Alma P.
Palmetto , FL
This product is Amazing. I feel with more energy since I started drinking Double X. I bought it to improve my heath and it totally worth it. I think the price is just right for this amazing product. The packaging is really good. I take these three vitamins every morning.

Looking for your answer?