HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsAmway
Nutrilite Complex for Hair, Skin and Nails Health (2015 Version)

Nutrilite® Complex for Hair, Skin and Nails Health (2015 Version)

by Amway

Research-supported nutrients that nurture you from head to toe as they promote: Strong, flexible nails. Healthy, radiant hair. Smooth, elastic skin. Description It's not easy to maintain beautiful skin, hair, and nails in today's world. Everything from...

Nutrilite® Complex for Hair, Skin and Nails Health (2015 Version) ..how’s this product ? Do we need any prescription?
Start your review of Nutrilite® Complex for Hair, Skin and Nails Health (2015 Version)!
Lakshmi C.
Jacksonville
This works soooo well. It made my nails stop peeling and gave them such strength. Prior to using this vitamin they would bend and break so easily and growing out an even full two hands of nails were impossible as one would always break and I’d have to clip them all. Now they grow so quickly I have to cut them down for work! This is one of my best suggestions for nail biters too since it really compels you to stop when their very thick!
member-f47ff2
Una vitaminas buenísimas para la caída del pelo, a raíz de mi último embarazo casi me quedo pelona me recomendaron tomarlas llebo ya 3 frascos la caída parp y además me salió muchísimo pelo nuevo, mis uñas están fuertes y sanas
BRENDA C.
Columbus, NE
This product is the best because its organic and it gives you results right away. My nails grew and they look so beautiful. I bought this product on Amway. The price was economical its not pricey at all.
Vanessa V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Would highly recommend it. It help you hair,skin and nails. Need more info about this product since I sell it
Paola B.
Azusa, CA
I love these vitamins, my nails have gotten longer and stronger! Not only that but my hair grows quicker and it’s now thick again! I don’t have any suggestions for Improvements would definitely recommend to others! I used to have very brittle nails that broke very easily!!
Liliya K.
Agawam , MA
This stuff keeps my hair and nails strong, and keeps the collagen going. It works,I've been taking it for some time now, and it really works. Just hopefully these could be smaller in size, only thing. Just to be easier to swallow. But I'm happy.
hojaydith A.
Winton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Nutrilite® Complex for Hair, Skin and Nails Health (2015 Version) uploaded by hojaydith A.
After my second pregnancy, again, as in my first, I started with excessive hair loss and with that my contempt for that very reason, they recommended these vitamins to me, I started taking them and after 15 days I began to see how I began to stop My hair fell out and I was super happy and motivated to continue taking them, I have been taking them for 8 months and my hair has grown a lot, the bottle is enough for 2 months exactly and I drink once a day
Karis E.
Phoenix
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So so sooooo good for you! I love that there’s nothing added, no additional chemicals or anything. Just the pure goodness
Inna K.
federal way
Feel beautiful, and support your wellness, from the inside out. Nothing is more important than taking care of your health – so it's essential to make sure you're getting the nutrients you need most. Complex for hair, nail and skin products for women's health can help you get the support you need for an overall healthier lifestyle.
Ariana J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take this vitamins everyday since I started. Loved that you can see the results in about 7 days, and I have noticed that it really helps my nails become stronger(before they'll break easily), makes my skin have a natural glow, and my hair to look it more healthy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shilpa S.
Euless, TX
il y a 5 mois
Aashishdeep M. il y a 5 mois
Hi Shilpa, This product works really well, it's mainly for girls and has a great result. No, you don't need any prescription as it's doesn't have any side effect on the body. Let me know if you need any help, I can help with that.