BY NUTRILITE

Ana Y.
katy, TX
Top notch product. I use this for those days where I know my eating isn't going to be on point, usually during the weekend. I am a distributor of this brand because of how amazing it is. I actually tried it through a friend and I was happy with the results I got!
Farah M.
Irvine, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this! I feel this was meant for me. Like seriously, who wouldn't want a carb blocker ? I surely do.,guess it works ! I have stopped gaining weight after stress eating or atleast I believe that.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is an older version, just like someone else said. I love this supplement!!! I've been trying to watch my carb intake however at times it is difficult to avoid. I highly recommend to anyone who loves carbs like me!!!!
Victoria R.
Austin, TX
This is an older version, the product has been revamped. Anyway, this is a top notch, wonderful supplement designed to help the body not absorb carbs from a heavily carb meal like pasta. These go down with ease and you can take multiple a day. I love all the nutrilite products
Itzel L.
La verdad que la compañía Amway es una compañía muy buena en lo que se refiere a productos pero yo tomé estos no me funcionaron