Nutrigold Garcinia Cambogia Extract - 100% Pure Garcinia Cambogia GOLD - 500 mg, 180 Veggie Capsules (Clinically-Proven, Multi-Patented, Water-Soluble SuperCitrimax® 60% HCA Extract for Weight-Loss)

BY NUTRIGOLD #56 in Weight Management

• Is this safe for weight loss and does it work?2 Answers
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
Avon Lake, OH
This product was everything that I needed to start my weight-loss journey. This is not some miracle product that will drop you down 10 pant-sizes while you eat a pizza every night at 10pm. However, it will absolutely curve your appetite when taken 30 minutes to 2 hours before a meal AND it will give you the energy boost you need to incorporate some exercise in your life. I have been taking this product for 4 months and have lost 15 pounds. I was never over-weight but inching my way to the higher end of normal and decided that something had to change. Along with taking this product, I started to go to the gym 4-7 times a week and incline walk (at a semi-leisurely) pace and would occasionally spend 15-20 minutes on the stair-stepping machine. I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a boost in their weight-loss efforts. It has worked for me and many of my close family members and friends.
Kizzy P.
Kizzy P.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product was really cool to try for the 30-day trial I lost 21 pounds it kicked off my weight loss goals in a Flash I recommend it to anyone who's looking a few pounds. But let's get serious who are severely obese this is not a miracle cure it's only a tool you still must get up and move that body however you can if it is looking up your kids and give them a hug from reaching over your head to grab something off of shell. Weight loss is a lifestyle and choices we make on what we eat and how much we eat mix a better and bigger difference when it comes to using any tool like this.
Alana J.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I never tried this but I always wanted too! Because I want to lose weight and I knew this was a good pill weight loss pill to take! I know you can get it anywhere, but you have to get the pure garcinia cambogia extract its self!
Justine S.
Justine S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this safe for weight loss and does it work?