Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate by The Body Shop for Unisex - 1.69 oz Concentrate uploaded by Mariam B.Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate by The Body Shop for Unisex - 1.69 oz Concentrate uploaded by Jillian B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Our certified organic range has been created for the first signs of ageing. This innovative concentrate helps to enhance surface skin condition, leaving it looking smoother, fresher and healthier. Fine lines appear smoother in just four weeks see more...

Abigail H.
Austin, TX
This is gentle and makes my skin very hydrated especially in the winter months. I use it in the night and wake up to hydrated and glowing skin. Love the name and packaging. I've used it and very pleased with the results
Karina T.
Pacifica, CA
This product is amazing. Not the greatest smell, but it's not so strong that it annoys me- you get used to it. I can actually feel the concentrate tighten my skin up after it's been applied. The only thing I don't really like is that now my bottle is nearly empty and I can't get the last few drops with the dropper.
Morgan A.
Placerville
This hands down is my favorite serum and has been for years! The new packaging is cute and makes the product look very high end. A little product goes a long way making it very worth the price. My skin looked hydrated, clear and healthier after a few uses. Bonus! It smells nice too! Highly suggest this product, I will continue to purchase!
Jori H.
My skin was struggling and in such a dry and dehydrated state all throughout the winter, and this is the thing that kept me sane during that time. It was a life saver, but not necessarily on its own. I would always use another moisturizer on top of it, and this would increase a moisturizer's effectiveness just enough to get me through the winter.
Amanda P.
East Palatka, FL
This is the best product I have EVER used on my face! It is a great value for the price, because you don't have to use very much at all to cover your entire face. It absorbs into my skin quickly and is never sticky or tacky. It has completely transformed my skin texture and tone!
Heather M.
Austin, TX
I love this stuff! It feels completely fresh. Great moisturizing and brightening without being too heavy or greasy. It's not meant to be a moisturizer but if you live in the south in the summer, works just fine. Seriously more youthful looking skin.
Mariam B.
Alain, Abudhabi
After I exfoliate with the Liquid peel I pat my face dry and use 2 drops of the concentrate and massage it gently on my face and neck. It absorbs really well into my skin. Doesn't feel greasy at all. In fact, after my face has fully absorbed the product, it looks matte. Highly recommended it.
Jenna R.
New Westminster , BC
I love the drop of youth concentrate! It makes my skin so smooth and moist! I massage it into my skin AM & PM and it gets rid of any flakiness or dry patches on my skin and it's very soothing on my sensitive skin. It is definitely worth the price especially if you use it along with the night jelly you will wake up with new skin!