BY NUTRIENCE

Our Canadian Pacific formula is prepared with fresh, never frozen wild-caught fish and real freeze-dried fish for a superior flavor that even the finickiest dogs will crave.

Rich in Protein:

Wild-caught fish from the Canadian Pacific – all delivered fresh and never frozen.

Locally Produced:

Our Subzero formulations are proudly made in Canada.

Nutriboost Freeze-Dried Raw:

Fresh salmon & herring is infused with green mussels, pacific cod liver, pumpkin and Acadian kelp, and then gently freeze-dried to lock in the natural goodness of raw, providing superior flavor and promoting optimal health.

PLUS

Wholesome Fruits & Vegetables:

Whole fruits and vegetables contain rich antioxidant and phytonutrient properties.

Coconut Oil & Botanicals:

A special botanical blend and coconut oil are used for their ability to provide multiple health benefits.

Marine Source Omega-3:

Salmon oil, herring oil & cod liver are used as the primary sources of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids to ensure a healthy skin and coat, as well as cognitive development and support.

Nutritional Supplements:

Powerful prebiotics & probiotics provide a greater absorption of nutrients and promote a healthier digestive tract, while increased levels of glucosamine and chondroitin offer advanced hip & joint protection.

Samantha T.
Langley, BC
Thank you influenster for sending Coco and Fredo some yummy dog food + treats! They both equally loved the treats and the food. My older dog Coco started trying to roll in her food dish she loved it so much. Anything that’s fish she tends to go crazy. Love the ingredient list and actually compared it to the brand I was feeding them before. The other brand doesn’t even compare to Nutrience ingredients and it’s very important for me to have the absolute best for my fur babies🐶🐾 Nutrience SUBZERO® Canadian Pacific FormulaInfluenster
Alicia K.
Melancthon , ON
got this in a voxbox, thank you again @influenster Pebbles absolutely loves it, she usually only eats her dry food with homemade mixtures ontop (cooked chicken, etc) but she ate this plain ! I was shocked ! The ingredients on it are amazing as well I feel so amazing feeding my dog this food and its made in Canada with Canadian products in it. I will be looking into buying a big bag for my little girl to eat. #subzerofood #complimentry
Justine D.
Drummondville, QC
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but I believe that my dogs love this food! I mixed it with their old food and they ate the Nutrience food first and then they ate their regular food! Also, one of my dog usually eat really late because she doesn’t eat before we do in case we decide to give some of our food to her. But this time she ate the Nutrience food and then she ate her regular food! I think they like the food a lot!
Allison W.
Burnaby, BC
I love how this has no preservatives, I feel like it’s just so much healthier for my dog.
And for a all natural freeze dry treat usually they are super hard and for my aging mini weinner I thought it’d be too hard. But she loved it, and was o happy chewing it cause it was a medium hardness which is great if you need a treat that is not too hard.
Only concern, the treats aren’t all cut, so some will stick together. Make sure these are separate to prevent choking
Grace L.
Winnipeg
Recently received this as a gift and I have to say I was so impressed with the quality of the ingredients. Top-notch ingredients offers only the best for your best friend! I’m starting to love this product and is looking forward to purchasing my next bag very soon!
Danielle O.
Port Coquitlam
All my pets are on this brand now. Have also converted several family and friends to this brand for their pets! Great for one of our animals who has allergies to.. everything. I trust Nutrience more than any brand. The only thing that has kept one of my pets that has blood sugar level issues out of the animal hospital for over a year! She used to be in every few months.
Julia H.
Vancouver , WY
My dog is maltipoo who is allergic to grain, beef and chicken. His eyes will get irritated when he eats any of those items. So this is perfect that it's grain free ! When we first gave it to him he immediately ate it. I would definitely recommend this if your dog has allergies ! I received this complimentary from Influenster but all opinions are my own.
Emilia R.
Waterloo, ON
I got this product for free in a voxbox from Influenster and my yellow lab absolutely loved it!! And the best part is it's made with great healthy ingredients and is packed full of protein! I had never heard of this brand prior to receiving it from Influenster but I am definitely going  to look for it in my local pet supply store in the future!
Alicia Y.
Burnaby, BC
My dog is probably one of the pickiest little guys ever. He has just gotten out of his cone of shame and wouldn't touch his kibble unless there was soft. After trying this new formula, he LOVES it! I've never seen him eat kibble so fast in his life! I love the raw ingredients, knowing exactly what I'm feeding him!
Tess W.
Fort Erie, ON
My dog can’t get enough of this new food! I mix it in with hers so it’s not a drastic change to her food but she loves it! I love the ingredients in it! I got this for free from Influenster and I will probably by this! Thanks again Influenster from me & my fur baby💖