BY NYLABONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Nutrident is clinically proven better than brushing* and reduces plaque and tartar. Made in the usa and of natural ingredients, this highly digestible bone is enriched with vitamins and minerals for your dog.. The patented 360o design with raised dental nubs cleans in between teeth where smooth dental chews cannot reach. see more...

Review (1)
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
My dog absolutely LOVES these. These are his favorite treat and he goes crazy when he gets them. Bonus is that they are good for his teeth!
Stephanie S.
Medford, OR
Does anyone know if these have been discontinued? I have purchased them from a pet store the first time I got them for my dog then they quit selling them but I found them at Walmart. so I kept going there to get them. well I went last week and they don't have them either I went to the other one across town and they don't either not even a space for them on the shelf. I haven't seen them anywhere else that i shop either. My dog is so picky I would hate for her favorite treat and 1 of 2 she will take to be no more. I tried other brands and she wont touch them.