Nutricology Ox Bile, 100 CT uploaded by Dominique N.

BY NUTRICOLOGY

Nutricology Ox Bile, 100 CT: see more...

Shamima R.
Astoria
This product is for health conscious people who want to feel better! After the first pill I was able to breathe properly for the first time! The breakdown of fats, carbs, and protein helps with nausea, bloating, indigestion and stomach cramps. I recommend this to everyone to keep to healthy and strong!
Dominique N.
Nutricology Ox Bile, 100 CT I had my gallbladder removed several years ago. I did much research and purchased this product on Amazon because my digestive tract was off balance leaving me with 4 urgent trips to the restroom daily throughout the day. My eating habits consist of gluten-free, dairy-free, and low carb. My body was not producing enough bile due to my lack of gallbladder which was putting stress on my intestines and liver causing serious bowel problems. I take this 3 times a day with my main meals and my digestive issues have disappeared completely. I have one normal stool a day now, my stomach is not constantly bloated, and I feel all around much better because my digestive system is back on track. I'm no longer fatigued or constantly trying to stay hydrated. LOVE this and will continue to purchase forever!