HealthWellnessNutricia
Super Soluble Duocal 14oz(400g)

Nutricia Super Soluble Duocal 14oz(400g)

by Nutricia

A Powdered Medical Food Providing Fat And Carbohydrate Or Increased Caloric Intake Super Soluble Without Altering The Taste Or Texture Of Foods And Beverages Gluten Lactose Sucrose And Fructose free Energy Distribution Carbohydrate 59 Fat 41 Suitable...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nutricia Super Soluble Duocal 14oz(400g)!
christina S.
929 Washington st apt 1 Norwood Ma
Duocal is amazing my daughter is only in 21 percentile for weight and has always had an issue gaining weight but when we use Duocal she always gains more than when we dont. She has a gtube (feeding tube) and was recently switched from her formula/ Duocal mix to Pediasure but has had weight gain issues so I switch back to using Duocal and can already tell she's gaining weight again.

Looking for your answer?