New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodNutricia
Neocate Syneo Infant, 141 oz / 400 g (1 can)

Nutricia Neocate Syneo Infant, 14.1 oz / 400 g (1 can)

by Nutricia

Neocate Syneo Infant is an amino acid based formula that is specially formulated for the dietary management of infants with cow milk allergy, multiple food allergies and related GI and allergic conditions, including FPIES, EoE, and GER. Neocate Syneo Infant contains Syneo, a patented clinically tested symbiotic (prebiotic + probiotic) blend of sc-FOS, lc-FOS and Bifidobacterium breve M-16V.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nutricia Neocate Syneo Infant, 14.1 oz / 400 g (1 can)!
Sara P.
Rowlett, TX
Nutricia Neocate Syneo Infant, 14.1 oz / 400 g (1 can) uploaded by Sara P.
This formula is hands down the best! My daughter has horrible acid reflux and formula allergies. This has calmed her stomach and she is finally going to the bathroom, passing gas and eating pain free.
Ellen K.
This formula made such a huge difference after for a newborn with life-threatening food allergies. Saw a happier baby in 24 hours and well worth the price— I appreciate the built-in probiotics. Ask your doctor for a WIC prescription if you’re eligible. For Illinois WIC, 9 cans are paid for each month and available at some WIC stores. (Don’t try this without the guidance of a doctor— not worth it unless other formula isn’t tolerated)
Carina O.
Magnolia, TX
This formula is GOD SENT. My LO has a severe food allergy, no other formula worked for us.. but our pediatrician hoped us find the right one, and this happened to be it!

Looking for your answer?