HealthWellnessNutriBullet
SuperFood ClensingGreens

NutriBullet SuperFood ClensingGreens

by NutriBullet

NutriBullet SuperFood ClensingGreens

Would this be good to bake with? We get tired of drinking shakes so we do lots of protein muffins, cookies, etc.
I noticed people mentioned weight loss in their reviews on this. Would it be useful if I don't want to lose pounds but want to improve the nutritional power of my smoothies?
Okay I need help knowing what to mix with this to make it edible. Any suggestions? I want to like this, but I'm having a hard time.
Start your review of NutriBullet SuperFood ClensingGreens!
Amber W.
Beaumont, TX
Looks gross, tastes great! I love this mix for powering up my smoothies in the mornings. Light apple flavor and not a thick heavy mix. At $20 it was a bit pricy but should last a full month.
alejandra V.
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
I am in love with this product! The vitamins and health benefits it has are amazing. The taste is great. I am able to add to my shakes or drink it by itself!.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love it because it is a healthy way to jump start my metabolism and it tastes good like a smoothie! However, it supposed to help me loose weight and I haven't had that effect, just yet... Waiting to see how it will work. Hoping to see weight lose in the next few weeks.
tisha B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've been using this product for a while and haven't noticed much difference yet. i will continue to keep using it and see what happens. i know a lot of people swear by this
Joanna  C.
Atwater, CA
This product looks like it would be sooo healthy to try!!! I have yet to try but after i get done reading these reviews i might give it a try. If i can find it on the internet cheap.
Jessica B.
Bell Gardens, CA
I could taste this in my smoothie and it didn't taste great but has some awesome benefits , way too pricey
Arlene C.
Can't wait to try this.I don't know why the Target by me doesn't carry this but I heard that this was really good to use. Could come down on the price though.
Pamela D.
Minnesota, Saint Paul
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Soy un adicto licuado saludable fresca y he utilizado esto ahora por un par de semanas y no puedo decir una diferencia en cuanto a la energía o aumentar el metabolismo ... Lo positivo es que me voy a seguir utilizándolo hasta que su pasado porque no hay sabor o regusto.
Rachel S.
I'm a fresh healthy smoothie junkie and I've used this now for a couple weeks and can't really tell a difference as far as energy or metabolism boost... Plus side is I will continue to use it until its gone because there is no taste or aftertaste.
Shelby M.
Yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product! All I have to do is scoop it into whatever smoothie I make and I get a full serving of veggies. It tastes great and it's good for you!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...