NutriBullet Rx Blender

by NutriBullet

The technically advanced NutriBullet Rx outperforms any other machine of its kind when it comes to breaking down plant foods into an easily digestible, more nutritious state. This high-tech blender uses a high-torque power base and powerful blade to extracts liquid from fruits and vegetables without eliminating fiber and other nutrients. Simply fill up the cup, attach the blade and place on the base for hands-free mixing that extracts at exactly the right speed and duration for optimal nutrition. Great for healthy drinks, soups and sauces. Blender set includes two-piece lid for soup, 30 oz. short cup, 45-oz. oversized cup, stay-fresh lid and comfort lip ring. -Tritan plastic -Stainless steel blade -BPA-free -2.3 horsepower -1,700 watts -All components except power base and blade holder are dishwasher-safe -Made in China

iss this item expensive?
[brand:nutribullet] How good is this product ?
Vitamix or nutribullet rx? I want super smooth drinks
Start your review of NutriBullet Rx Blender!
Product Highlights
...hate cleaning the device and then overtime if its not properly cleaned every time I'm nasty buildup of food gunk appears which gets pretty nasty smelling looking but the great blunderI've decided to use a bigger blender that's easier to clean and less messin reviews
I love the bigger cup makes it a lot easier to make smoothies for my family of 4!in reviews
Reina A.
Homestead, FL
NutriBullet Rx Blender uploaded by Reina A.
Well went we buy this blender we thought it will be the best but after 6 months the motor stop it and we have to call the company for a replacement, they send a new so after 3 year old still working
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
I saw this blender from my parents because I loved it so much. I guess I could’ve gone out and bought myself one but I’ve fallen in love with it. It works so well for exactly what you needed to do. I like that it comes with different size cups and the blades stay sharp for so long.
Zumaya F.
Lawrenceville, GA
NutriBullet Rx Blender uploaded by Zumaya F.
Un encanto esto es lo más fácil y práctico de usar, desintegra todo en un instante por sus poderosas cuchillas afiladas, hgo mis batidos allí y no necesito un vaso adicional, lo conseguí en una promoción a un precio accesible. Lo recomiendo te encantará.!!!
Annie O.
Bayamon Puerto Rico
NutriBullet Rx Blender uploaded by Annie O.
Es bueno y hace bien su función, pero cuando es líquidos los calienta y tienes que dejar el botón y hundido para que funciones no lo puedes soltar eso lo quita muchos puntos pero por lo demás muy bien. 🥰
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
NutriBullet Rx Blender uploaded by Angela W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Makes great smoothies! Really is very powerful and blends well. Makes alot of noise but hey!🤷‍♀️ I keep this at work very small and portable. Sometimes I dont have time to eat so this is quick.!! Purchased on Amazon -fairly inexpensive. Comes with two 16 oz cups and lids.
Meagan M.
I love my NutriBullet. I make a meal replacement smoothie for breakfast and dinner every day with the help of this thing. I got a good deal for mine off of Amazon... it was under $200 at the time. I highly recommend it. My only advice would be to pre-chop whatever you put in there. I would not do too big of a chunk, it may not blend all of the way.
Melissa H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love my Nutribullet Rx. The blade is powerful and grinds up fruits, vegetables and ice. I also like that I can blend my smoothie hands free. It automatically blends the smoothie for a minute. I also like the Nutri Living website because there are tons of recipes.
jeannie Y.
When I first got the device and started using it it was flawless and months later the blade started to become dull. I had to buy replacement blade.
Marissa M.
Los Angeles, CA
YES. YES. AND YES. A NutriBullet that identifies when you've put the cup on and knows when to stop when you're making soup? Bigger cups for family meals and/or for you to make a NutriBlast to save in the fridge for later? Absolutely. More power than the regular NutriBullet and equally easy to clean. Looking forward to making more soups this fall/winter!
Zoe K.
Telford, PA
I used to have the nutri bullet blender and it worked great until it stopped working. I think this is a great product if you don’t want to have a huge blender. This is definitely perfect for on the go use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brenda S.
il y a un an
NutriBullet How good is this product ?
Srija C. il y a un mois
Check my review. I recommend it 10/10 for soups, smoothies, blends and everything.