BY NUTRIBULLET

A unique blend of powerful greens you cannot find at your local market boost your body s natural ability to rid itself of unhealthy toxins and improve overall immune system strength with great tasting nutribullet superfood supergreens. Exciting research has shown the amazing powers of chlorophyll the pigment found in green plants.* this unique supergreens formula contains chlorella, spirulina, wheatgrass and alfalfa four of the most abundant chlorophyll sources found in nature! see more...

Bryan D.
Soy un adicto licuado saludable fresca y he utilizado esto ahora por un par de semanas y no puedo decir una diferencia en cuanto a la energía o aumentar el metabolismo ... Lo positivo es que me voy a seguir utilizándolo hasta que su pasado porque no hay sabor o regusto.
Rachel S.
I'm a fresh healthy smoothie junkie and I've used this now for a couple weeks and can't really tell a difference as far as energy or metabolism boost... Plus side is I will continue to use it until its gone because there is no taste or aftertaste.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love it because it is a healthy way to jump start my metabolism and it tastes good like a smoothie! However, it supposed to help me loose weight and I haven't had that effect, just yet... Waiting to see how it will work. Hoping to see weight lose in the next few weeks.
Amber W.
Beaumont, TX
Looks gross, tastes great!
I love this mix for powering up my smoothies in the mornings. Light apple flavor and not a thick heavy mix. At $20 it was a bit pricy but should last a full month.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely love superfood greens powder from nutribullet! These mix perfectly into your shakes and give u added nutrients and vitamins. I highly recommend trying this and other superfood powder mixes
tisha b.
Yukon, OK
I've been using this product for a while and haven't noticed much difference yet. i will continue to keep using it and see what happens. i know a lot of people swear by this
Joanna  C.
Atwater, CA
This product looks like it would be sooo healthy to try!!! I have yet to try but after i get done reading these reviews i might give it a try. If i can find it on the internet cheap.
Arlene C.
Can't wait to try this.I don't know why the Target by me doesn't carry this but I heard that this was really good to use. Could come down on the price though.
Shelby M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product! All I have to do is scoop it into whatever smoothie I make and I get a full serving of veggies. It tastes great and it's good for you!
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
This superfood greens power is really great to add to my daily shakes! It adds a ton more vitamins to my drink and it still tastes good!
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
Is this a good buy?
Brandi M.
How does this taste?
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
How does this taste? Would it taste fine with a fruit smoothie?
Renee W.
Does the Superfood Greens Powder From Nutribulle have an effect on the taste?
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
I noticed people mentioned weight loss in their reviews on this. Would it be useful if I don't want to lose pounds but want to improve the nutritional power of my smoothies?