HealthWellnessNutriBullet
Nutribullet Superfoods Energy Boost

NutriBullet Nutribullet Superfoods Energy Boost

by NutriBullet

A unique blend to supercharge your energy super boost your energy with this unique blend of superfoods guayusa, hemp, chia, green tea, beet root and maca. The superfood energy boost provides all-natural, long-lasting, sustainable energy, so whether you are prepping for a workout, recovering from a sleepless night or simply hitting an afternoon slump this is the formula for you! The superfood energy boost s delicious flavor includes organic beetroot powder, shown to aid efficient energy production, while the energizing guayusa and green tea have been shown to help increase labor capacity and reduce fatigue. Chia and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NutriBullet Nutribullet Superfoods Energy Boost!
How would you rate this product?
Callie J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
I absolutely love this stuff! It is so easy to use and I noticed a difference in how I felt right away. I healthier and it fills me up and keeps me full until lunch when I drink it for breakfast. I did end up ripping the bag when I tried to open it, but other than that, the product is great.
Hilary M.
I did not like the taste of this product. I felt like it gave my smoothie a fake chocolate taste to the point that it was nearly undrinkable. I am glad that I received this as a free sample with my Nutribullet, because I would not purchase it separately.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
After reading all the reviews on this .. I think I will try it i most defanatly want to try it . . it looks like a great product .. I haven't tryied it
Nicole D.