BY NUTRIBULLET

NutriBullet Nutrition Extraction System: State-of-the-art Magic Bullet system Makes it easy to prepare nutritious juices, smoothies and more Includes: 1 user manual/cookbook 1 Pocket Nutritionist 1 short cup 1 handled cup 1 high-torque power base 1 flat blade 1 emulsifying blade 2 Stay-Fresh re-sealable lids See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

• I loved my NutriBullet but somehow I lost it in my last m...1 Answers
  • I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I wan...2 Answers
  • Does anybody knows how to get the rubber band replacement...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anyi Z.
bronx, NY
I use this daily!!
I go to work really early everyday and I drink one at home and I carry on for the whole day. I love it push you to eat healthy.
Megan R.
This thing is amazing. works better than some blenders I've used in the past. it's also great for making baby food. makes smoothies so smooth!
Willow M.
This is my favorite kitchen appliance. I use it daily. I have made smoothies, desserts, and mixed soups with it. Easy to clean.
Dee D.
Gainesville, GA
I received this for Christmas and I use it daily. I use it daily and makes it easier in the mornings for breakfast.
Adriana F.
I use this daily for smoothies. Blends well. It's very convenient and easy to use. Cleaning it is very simple.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
It was great when it worked... stopped working in less than 4 months. Didn't even use it that much/frequently.
Marilyn f.
Great product that makes it easier and faster to blend up all your shakes. I really love the nutribullet
Liliana R.
I love the nutribullet. I use it to make green juices in the mornings and in just seconds it is ready.
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
Great product. Gets the job done. Easier to use than a blender and portable too
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
This is a powerful and durable smoothie maker. The smoothie maker does provide relatively smooth mixes (less smooth if you add dry seeds; best to mill seeds before adding to smoothie maker). The mill attachment is great for milling oats and seeds which i use as cereal toppers. The only fuss is that you need to apply quite some force to get the cup clicked into the base for the blending or mulling to start. Once you get used to it, you can get years of use from it.
Jennifer B.
What are some yummy ideas for juices to make with this?
Morgan G.
Switz City, IN
I have seen these are on sale at Walmart for $79 and was wondering if these are worth the buy?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
My husband and I use for smoothies and protein shakes. Anybody have some awesome recipes? Or creations? Do tell
Michelle J.
Daly City, CA
Is it worth it to get the Nutribullet or the Nutri Ninja Pro?
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I want to know from someone who's had it a while, does it hold up? How does it handle frozen foods? Also from someone who doesn't have a dishwasher; is it easy to clean?