BY NUTRIBULLET

NutriBullet Nutrition Extraction System: State-of-the-art Magic Bullet system Makes it easy to prepare nutritious juices, smoothies and more Includes: 1 user manual/cookbook 1 Pocket Nutritionist 1 short cup 1 handled cup 1 high-torque power base 1 flat blade 1 emulsifying blade 2 Stay-Fresh re-sealable lids See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

• I loved my NutriBullet but somehow I lost it in my last move. Is ...1 Answers
  • I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I want to kno...2 Answers
  • Does anybody knows how to get the rubber band replacement that co...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristen B.
I love my nutribullet! I recommend it to everyone, it makes it easy to get your daily fruits and veggies. It's extremely quick, and has become essential to my daily routine.
Stacey S.
Roseville , MI
I use my nutribullet every morning for a healthy breakfast smoothie! It's blends everything perfect and quickly so even when I'm on the run, I have no excuse not to get my fruit/veggie fix!
Sheena R.
Kent, WA
I love my NutriBullet! I use it for making smoothies for my family. It blends everything completely smooth. In love with my NutriBullet! #HealthyFamily #NutriBullet
Amanda S.
Bronx, NY
This product is soooo amazing, it so quick and easy to make without making a mess which is always great and it also blends the smoothie so well so that it doesn't have chunks inside
Brooke G.
Evansville, IN
Love this just got it a couple weeks ago and have used it almost everyday blends finer than other blenders leaving without all the chewy stuff in your drink
Sherrie C.
Warner robins, GA
OBSESSED is an understatement! I got my blender as a gift last year & I am in love! I often make fruit smoothies, milk shakes, iced coffee. Great buy!
Pamela G.
Amazing blender. got it as a gift and I've had no reason to use my regular blender. the individual cups you blend in are easy to clean and travel with.
Anyi Z.
bronx, NY
I use this daily!!
I go to work really early everyday and I drink one at home and I carry on for the whole day. I love it push you to eat healthy.
Megan R.
This thing is amazing. works better than some blenders I've used in the past. it's also great for making baby food. makes smoothies so smooth!
Willow M.
This is my favorite kitchen appliance. I use it daily. I have made smoothies, desserts, and mixed soups with it. Easy to clean.
Jennifer B.
What are some yummy ideas for juices to make with this?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
My husband and I use for smoothies and protein shakes. Anybody have some awesome recipes? Or creations? Do tell
Morgan G.
Switz City, IN
I have seen these are on sale at Walmart for $79 and was wondering if these are worth the buy?
Michelle J.
Daly City, CA
Is it worth it to get the Nutribullet or the Nutri Ninja Pro?
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I want to know from someone who's had it a while, does it hold up? How does it handle frozen foods? Also from someone who doesn't have a dishwasher; is it easy to clean?