BY NUTRIBULLET

NutriBullet Nutrition Extraction System: State-of-the-art Magic Bullet system Makes it easy to prepare nutritious juices, smoothies and more Includes: 1 user manual/cookbook 1 Pocket Nutritionist 1 short cup 1 handled cup 1 high-torque power base 1 flat blade 1 emulsifying blade 2 Stay-Fresh re-sealable lids See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

• I loved my NutriBullet but somehow I lost it in my last m...1 Answers
  • I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I wan...2 Answers
  • Does anybody knows how to get the rubber band replacement...1 Answers
Briana S.
San Antonio, TX
I love my nutribullet ! It makes eating healthy easier. It blends any ingredient to perfection. Pretty easy to clean but it's hard to clean in between the blades. My Nutribullet recently went out after 5 yrs. Not bad at all, considering I used everyday! I will definitely be purchasing another.
Kimberly Y.
Holmen, WI
I love it and use it multiple times a week to make smoothies for myself and my
Boys! Love it! However there have been a few
Times where the plastic tubing loosens up during mixing that it comes loosened and causes the cup to leak everywhere. Can't figure out if it is operator error or what!
Carolina P.
I have had my nutribullet for over two years and I really love it. It makes my life so much easier. I am becoming and addict of green juices. It blends everything so perfect in seconds! It is really worth it. I recommend it to everyone!
ALISSON L.
Kissimmee, FL
Nutribullet has been helping me to maintain a healthy lifestyle that I'm in love with. Nutribullet facilitates your life when you are very busy and still want to stay healthy.
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
I was never a huge proponent of smoothies, or even a proponent of blender usage as a whole. But once I bought the nutribullet, it made things far more convenient. I went from hardly using a blender, to making a smoothie almost every day.
Alexis H.
Maplewood, MN
I love my Nurtibullet. I bought it earlier this year from Walmart and I cannot imagine my kitchen without out. I use it to make my smoothies and it's easy to clean and I have not had an issue with it working since I bought it. I particular love the little handle that you can attach to the cups for easy gripping.
Emily B.
Newton, NC
I bought a Nutrilbullet last month when I found out I was pregnant. It is super easy to use and I have made some really delicious smoothies and soups with this machine. I am happy to be getting the most nutrients from the foods I am consuming for myself and baby.
Brynn B.
Syracuse, NY
This was the best purchase we have made in all of our weight loss purchases. It makes making shakes in the mornings so much easier and quicker with less clean up. I highly recommend
Tristyn T.
Hilliard, OH
When it comes to ease of use and cleaning, this is a must have! It takes me about 5 minutes to clean up after using my nutibullet and that makes for a quick and easy breakfast. I recommend this to anyone who is health conscious and on the go.
Laura C.
Huron, OH
I just recently purchased a nutribullet and it is amazing. It was worth every penny that I spent for it. It makes the best smoothies. I can't believe how good they are and how many kinds I have already made.
Jennifer B.
What are some yummy ideas for juices to make with this?
Morgan G.
I have seen these are on sale at Walmart for $79 and was wondering if these are worth the buy?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
My husband and I use for smoothies and protein shakes. Anybody have some awesome recipes? Or creations? Do tell
Michelle J.
Daly City, CA
Is it worth it to get the Nutribullet or the Nutri Ninja Pro?
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I want to know from someone who's had it a while, does it hold up? How does it handle frozen foods? Also from someone who doesn't have a dishwasher; is it easy to clean?