BY NUTRIBULLET

NutriBullet Nutrition Extraction System: State-of-the-art Magic Bullet system Makes it easy to prepare nutritious juices, smoothies and more Includes: 1 user manual/cookbook 1 Pocket Nutritionist 1 short cup 1 handled cup 1 high-torque power base 1 flat blade 1 emulsifying blade 2 Stay-Fresh re-sealable lids See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

• I loved my NutriBullet but somehow I lost it in my last m...1 Answers
  • I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I wan...2 Answers
  • Does anybody knows how to get the rubber band replacement...1 Answers
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Makes eating healthy on the go so easy. Make a spinach or kale based smoothie every day before work, slap a lid on it and take it with me. It's lasted well over a year and still going strong. It was definitely worth the price tag. I even got one for my parents
Lauren J.
Old Bridge, NJ
This thing is amazing. I got it for my bridal shower and use it at least 4 times a week. I had been wanting to eat more fruits and vegetables and this is the perfect way for me to do it. I've never had a leaking problem either. This is also super easy to clean and way better than using a blender or juicer.
Katie S.
My mom has recently purchased a Nutri Bullet and we both use it every day. To me, it's so much easier to use than a blender and that's a huge positive for me. Especially when it comes to making my morning smoothie. Another awesome plus is that it's superrr easy to clean. I absolutely love Nutribullet!
Phoebe N.
London, UK
Great little blender! It's awesome for quick smoothies when you can blend the ingredients and then drink t straight out of the cup. It's easy to use and there's no hassle or cleanup like a full size blender. I'm taking one of these to college!
Lena L.
So happy I upgraded my magic bullet! The NutriBullet is more powerful! Used for my morning smoothies is goes right through the spinach not leaving my drink feeling grassy! It's also a great replacement for my food processor!
Sydney D.
Titusville, FL
I just recently purchased one of these and I am obsessed with it. I make smoothies in the morning before school and it's so easy to just throw everything in this and take the cup with you and also the benefit of it only being one serving.
Jaizel R.
Very worth it. Works well. Small blender. This is how I make my morning smoothies as well as my acai bowls. I've had it for more than 4 years and still works amazing. No problems with it at all. Great product!
Darlene M.
This has been one of the best purchases I've ever made. It has come in handy on so many occasions other than just a smoothie maker. I love the fact that I can grind my coffee beans for a fresher cup o' Joe and I can also use it to make ground flax meal. Love it!!!
Elizabeth S.
Tonawanda, NY
My mother bought this two years ago for the house and ever since we have been eating healthier. I make smoothies almost everyday. My personal favorite is a strawberry banana smoothie. I'm very happy with it and I really do recommend it, its easy to wash and storage is easy as well, I defiantly recommend it.
Jamie P.
Sterling Heights, MI
My mom got me this for Christmas and I thought it was a little random but I quickly fell in love. My husband and I make smoothies nightly. I throw in all kinds of fruit and veggies and it can handle anything, no problem!
Jennifer B.
What are some yummy ideas for juices to make with this?
Morgan G.
I have seen these are on sale at Walmart for $79 and was wondering if these are worth the buy?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
My husband and I use for smoothies and protein shakes. Anybody have some awesome recipes? Or creations? Do tell
Abi R.
How good is this product? I've heard about it many times on tv, watching youtubers review it and friends who have used it.
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I want to know from someone who's had it a while, does it hold up? How does it handle frozen foods? Also from someone who doesn't have a dishwasher; is it easy to clean?