BY NUTRIBULLET

NutriBullet Nutrition Extraction System: State-of-the-art Magic Bullet system Makes it easy to prepare nutritious juices, smoothies and more Includes: 1 user manual/cookbook 1 Pocket Nutritionist 1 short cup 1 handled cup 1 high-torque power base 1 flat blade 1 emulsifying blade 2 Stay-Fresh re-sealable lids See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

• I loved my NutriBullet but somehow I lost it in my last move. Is ...1 Answers
  • I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I want to kno...2 Answers
  • Does anybody knows how to get the rubber band replacement that co...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sydney D.
Titusville, FL
I just recently purchased one of these and I am obsessed with it. I make smoothies in the morning before school and it's so easy to just throw everything in this and take the cup with you and also the benefit of it only being one serving.
Lena L.
So happy I upgraded my magic bullet! The NutriBullet is more powerful! Used for my morning smoothies is goes right through the spinach not leaving my drink feeling grassy! It's also a great replacement for my food processor!
Jaizel R.
Very worth it. Works well. Small blender. This is how I make my morning smoothies as well as my acai bowls. I've had it for more than 4 years and still works amazing. No problems with it at all. Great product!
Darlene M.
This has been one of the best purchases I've ever made. It has come in handy on so many occasions other than just a smoothie maker. I love the fact that I can grind my coffee beans for a fresher cup o' Joe and I can also use it to make ground flax meal. Love it!!!
Elizabeth S.
Tonawanda, NY
My mother bought this two years ago for the house and ever since we have been eating healthier. I make smoothies almost everyday. My personal favorite is a strawberry banana smoothie. I'm very happy with it and I really do recommend it, its easy to wash and storage is easy as well, I defiantly recommend it.
Jamie P.
Sterling Heights, MI
My mom got me this for Christmas and I thought it was a little random but I quickly fell in love. My husband and I make smoothies nightly. I throw in all kinds of fruit and veggies and it can handle anything, no problem!
Delsana I.
Jersey City, NJ
I have been using the NutriBullet for about a month and I must say that it was worth the buy ! I am currently in college and I was looking for something that was quick and easy to use before class and I have found it ūüėä
Briana S.
San Antonio , TX
I love my nutribullet ! It makes eating healthy easier. It blends any ingredient to perfection. Pretty easy to clean but it's hard to clean in between the blades. My Nutribullet recently went out after 5 yrs. Not bad at all, considering I used everyday! I will definitely be purchasing another.
Kimberly Y.
Holmen, WI
I love it and use it multiple times a week to make smoothies for myself and my
Boys! Love it! However there have been a few
Times where the plastic tubing loosens up during mixing that it comes loosened and causes the cup to leak everywhere. Can't figure out if it is operator error or what!
ALISSON L.
Palm Springs, FL
Nutribullet has been helping me to maintain a healthy lifestyle that I'm in love with. Nutribullet facilitates your life when you are very busy and still want to stay healthy.
Jennifer B.
What are some yummy ideas for juices to make with this?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
My husband and I use for smoothies and protein shakes. Anybody have some awesome recipes? Or creations? Do tell
Morgan G.
Switz City, IN
I have seen these are on sale at Walmart for $79 and was wondering if these are worth the buy?
Michelle J.
Daly City, CA
Is it worth it to get the Nutribullet or the Nutri Ninja Pro?
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I want to know from someone who's had it a while, does it hold up? How does it handle frozen foods? Also from someone who doesn't have a dishwasher; is it easy to clean?