BY NUTRIBULLET

NutriBullet Nutrition Extraction System: State-of-the-art Magic Bullet system Makes it easy to prepare nutritious juices, smoothies and more Includes: 1 user manual/cookbook 1 Pocket Nutritionist 1 short cup 1 handled cup 1 high-torque power base 1 flat blade 1 emulsifying blade 2 Stay-Fresh re-sealable lids See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

• I loved my NutriBullet but somehow I lost it in my last move. Is ...1 Answers
  • I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I want to kno...2 Answers
  • Does anybody knows how to get the rubber band replacement that co...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michelle W.
Monroe, MI
With this device you have no waist.. Love it.. It works great with my lifestyle change.. I have purchased them for other family members as gifts.. Have had great feed back on them as well.. I threw my juicer away.. Now that i have this i don't need it.. And the size makes storage just as easy
Elizabeth C.
Joshua Tree, CA
I use my Nutribullet daily! It's great for making smoothies and really pulses the fruit together fast.I also use my nutribullet for everyday blending. I make salad dressings in it and even use it for what I might otherwise use my food processor for, when in small quantities. Just make sure you don't overfill the cups or you will have a mess.
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI
The Nutribullet is pretty much my favorite product of all time! My old blender didn't blend well and was difficult to wash, so I didn't use it a whole lot. Now I love using my Nutribullet to get in my fruits, veggies, and protein from greek yogurt on an almost daily basis! Works great and very durable.
Brianna D.
Ocean view , NJ
I love this product!!!!!! Debated on getting one for more than a year. Was give some money for Christmas and bought one on sale at Walmart. So glad I did! Absolutely love it. It's great to add frozen fruits and veggies in for quick smoothies that are delicious and fill me up!
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
This is my favorite gadget. My husband is more into the juicing aspect. I do more of protein shakes. I blend my protein,fruit,nuts,and ice. Works phenomenally. I also blended flax seeds bc I bought the actual seeds by a mistake (in stead of powder). It grinded the seeds into powder form! (What!) I would give it ten if I could
Karla V.
Love this it is easy to use and easy to clean. Would recommend this to any one who is also trying to lose weight and make healthy beverages. I like mixing veggies and fruits with ice inside and everything gets blended well. Also you can drink straight from the glass by attaching a handle to it. It is great!
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Makes eating healthy on the go so easy. Make a spinach or kale based smoothie every day before work, slap a lid on it and take it with me. It's lasted well over a year and still going strong. It was definitely worth the price tag. I even got one for my parents
Lauren J.
Old Bridge, NJ
This thing is amazing. I got it for my bridal shower and use it at least 4 times a week. I had been wanting to eat more fruits and vegetables and this is the perfect way for me to do it. I've never had a leaking problem either. This is also super easy to clean and way better than using a blender or juicer.
Katie S.
My mom has recently purchased a Nutri Bullet and we both use it every day. To me, it's so much easier to use than a blender and that's a huge positive for me. Especially when it comes to making my morning smoothie. Another awesome plus is that it's superrr easy to clean. I absolutely love Nutribullet!
Phoebe N.
London, UK
Great little blender! It's awesome for quick smoothies when you can blend the ingredients and then drink t straight out of the cup. It's easy to use and there's no hassle or cleanup like a full size blender. I'm taking one of these to college!
Jennifer B.
What are some yummy ideas for juices to make with this?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
My husband and I use for smoothies and protein shakes. Anybody have some awesome recipes? Or creations? Do tell
Morgan G.
Switz City, IN
I have seen these are on sale at Walmart for $79 and was wondering if these are worth the buy?
Michelle J.
Daly City, CA
Is it worth it to get the Nutribullet or the Nutri Ninja Pro?
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I want to know from someone who's had it a while, does it hold up? How does it handle frozen foods? Also from someone who doesn't have a dishwasher; is it easy to clean?