BY NUTRIBULLET

NutriBullet Nutrition Extraction System: State-of-the-art Magic Bullet system Makes it easy to prepare nutritious juices, smoothies and more Includes: 1 user manual/cookbook 1 Pocket Nutritionist 1 short cup 1 handled cup 1 high-torque power base 1 flat blade 1 emulsifying blade 2 Stay-Fresh re-sealable lids See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

• I loved my NutriBullet but somehow I lost it in my last m...1 Answers
  • I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I wan...2 Answers
  • Does anybody knows how to get the rubber band replacement...1 Answers
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
We received this as a gift which was great because I probably wouldn't have bought it for myself. It is easy to use and delivers tasty smoothies. It's an easier/less time consuming process to use the NutriBullet rather than drag out a blender. We have tried both fresh & frozen fruits and vegetables with yummy results!
Ariana L.
My nutribullet is everything. It's by far the easiest step to transition into a healthier lifestyle and can make a mean smoothie. It's very effective and can crush just about and fruit as long as it's not too frozen. You can get it for 70-90 bucks depending on when you buy it but when you get it, it'll be worth every penny. Go for it!
Ciara R.
I recently bought this when I started my diet so that I could start incorporating smoothies into my daily ritual. I really love this thing. It blends great, I always get perfect smoothies. I like to freeze my fruits and veggies instead of having to use ice (just make sure you use some type of liquid and don't fill past the max line)
Kate D.
Watertown, SD
I love my NutriBullet! I've had one for three years and have worn out one of the blades from use! I use it every morning to make protein shakes and they have helped me lose over 40 pounds so far. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for an easy to use blender.
Hannah B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like it, but it is explicitly a blender. I've gotten it to blend seeds, coffee beans and soft grains, but it doesn't do well with nuts. My parents burned theirs out from daily use. I think it's great for limited use, but if you are going to use it often you need something a bit beefier. The new model (1700 watt) may be a better option.
Katey H.
This blender is awesome! It is basically a bigger version of the original but has way more power. We use ours everyday for shakes and baby food and soup and sauces. It cleans up super easy and has enough power to grind ice. We make frozen watermelon sorbet with it and my kids go crazy!
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
I just got my nutribullet- and for free! A friend received one as a present and already had one. But now, after having one and wanting one for so long I realized they definitely would have been worth the money. I love that these come with cups and handles so I can drink my smoothies on the way to work or school. Great product!
Lisa P.
Tampa, FL
This is seriously the best blender I've ever purchased. At first you question if it is worth the price, but after owning this for 4 years and using it weekly, I'm convinced it's the best. I make protein shakes, dressing and desserts with this product. The best thing about it is that it totally blends ice really well!
Allison M.
I've had a pretty positive experience with the Nutribullet! It has lasted me a long time with regular use. It does its job and I mainly use it to make smoothies. It definitely has trouble blending denser things and sometimes leaks. It's a solid product but sometimes doesn't blend tougher things completely.
Holly H.
Salem , MA
This has been a life changing product for me! I started juicing almost a year ago and since that time, have been feeling healthier and successful lost and maintained my weight! It's so easy to use, clean and assemble. You can get creative with ingredients too. I totally recommend this especially if you are trying to be healthier!
Jennifer B.
What are some yummy ideas for juices to make with this?
Morgan G.
I have seen these are on sale at Walmart for $79 and was wondering if these are worth the buy?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
My husband and I use for smoothies and protein shakes. Anybody have some awesome recipes? Or creations? Do tell
Michelle J.
Daly City, CA
Is it worth it to get the Nutribullet or the Nutri Ninja Pro?
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I want to know from someone who's had it a while, does it hold up? How does it handle frozen foods? Also from someone who doesn't have a dishwasher; is it easy to clean?