Nutribullet NutriBullet Nutrition Extraction System, As Seen on TV

NutriBullet Nutrition Extraction System: State-of-the-art Magic Bullet system Makes it easy to prepare nutritious juices, smoothies and more Includes: 1 user manual/cookbook 1 Pocket Nutritionist 1 short cup 1 handled cup 1 high-torque power base 1 flat blade 1 emulsifying blade 2 Stay-Fresh re-sealable lids See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

• I loved my NutriBullet but somehow I lost it in my last move. Is ...1 Answers
  • I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I want to kno...2 Answers
  • Does anybody knows how to get the rubber band replacement that co...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
I got this as a Christmas gift and so far I love it!!! I do wish it came with replacement blades. I have used this for smoothies as well as mixed drinks. I do like that this is NOT a juicer so you get all the benefits possible from the fruit/veg. it does seem like i have to use a lot of milk (or liquid) not sure if that is because of the blender or it could just be normal to use that amount of liquid. I am finding it hard to use in the winter because i don't feel like drinking something that is the same temp as out side haha i would rather have hot coco but over all LOVE this would buy again and i think its something everyone should have!
Kaitlin D.
Bedminster, NJ
I just purchased the Nutribullet this week after a recommendation from a friend. I purchased the NutriBullet knowing the difference between it and a juicer. A juicer only extracts the liquid from the fruits and veggies, and rids of the pulp and other remains. The NutriBullet, however, utilizes the entire fruit and vegetable, which adds a lot of fiber and other nutrients. However, from what I have experienced from the NutriBullet so far, the juice is more of a shake consistency and very think and pulpy. I have heard this is not what the consistency is supposed to be, so next time I will use a little more liquid and see how that works. Other than that, I think the NutriBullet seems very promising and a worthwhile investment
Elizabeth H.
A++++ Would recommend to anyone! I received mine from a family member. It's quick and easy to use, and clean up is a breeze. It's very versatile. I've used it for healthy smoothies and unhealthy milkshakes ūüėč A lot of other similar models are popping up in other cheaper brands, but I wouldn't stray from this one. It's very durable and doesn't wear down easily. I have moved it back and forth from college, and it hasn't been damaged.
Peter G.
Brooklyn, NY
My girl bought one of these and made me a smoothie. I was hooked bought one myself from #Amazon minutes later, I've had it now for over a year and use the #Nutribullet 2-3 times a day. My usual recipe is a Banana, handful of spinach, a bit of #Folgers instant #Capuccino, some #EAS Protein powder occasionally I'll throw strawberries or blueberries in too. Yummy, filling and nutritious. This is my breakfast almost daily.
Trish T.
New York
Disappointing. The blender worked well for about 3 months and then out of nowhere it broke. It won't turn on at all. It wasn't dropped or mishandled in any way - it's been sitting on my counter for the past 3 months so there's no way it could have been damaged. If you decide to purchase this machine, I highly recommend opting for the warranty too. Will never buy any kind of nutribullet again. ūüôĀ
Shanon K.
Taylor, MI
This is my favorite kitchen gadget by far. I use it multiple times a day and it works wonders. I blend fruits and veggies with nuts seeds and protiene powder if I need it. It bleands everything and liquifies it so that it is easy to drink. also, instead of just juicing and taking out the fiber, it blends it all together so that you can drink all of your fiber and nutrients and vitamins. It elevates my mood and gives me energy and helps me hydrate and lose weight. Great product!
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
I just purchase this item last week and let me just say that it blew my mind! One of the only products that actually delivered which is promoted on tv. You will be amazed at how quickly it will blend everything and the smooth consistency of the smoothie. No matter the type of fruit or vegg you put it in. I have even included nuts and grains and it blends that no problem! i just love it
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
I just got my Nutribullet about 2 weeks ago and so far I have no complaints! I have been experimenting with all kinds of different smoothies and everything has turned out pretty great so far! Wish it came with replacement blades but other than that, no complaints! Highly recommend if you are into smoothies or frozen mixed drinks!
Ariana L.
My nutribullet is everything. It's by far the easiest step to transition into a healthier lifestyle and can make a mean smoothie. It's very effective and can crush just about and fruit as long as it's not too frozen. You can get it for 70-90 bucks depending on when you buy it but when you get it, it'll be worth every penny. Go for it!
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
We received this as a gift which was great because I probably wouldn't have bought it for myself. It is easy to use and delivers tasty smoothies. It's an easier/less time consuming process to use the NutriBullet rather than drag out a blender. We have tried both fresh & frozen fruits and vegetables with yummy results!
Jennifer B.
What are some yummy ideas for juices to make with this?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
My husband and I use for smoothies and protein shakes. Anybody have some awesome recipes? Or creations? Do tell
Morgan G.
Switz City, IN
I have seen these are on sale at Walmart for $79 and was wondering if these are worth the buy?
Michelle J.
Daly City, CA
Is it worth it to get the Nutribullet or the Nutri Ninja Pro?
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I want to know from someone who's had it a while, does it hold up? How does it handle frozen foods? Also from someone who doesn't have a dishwasher; is it easy to clean?