BY NUTRIBULLET

NutriBullet Nutrition Extraction System: State-of-the-art Magic Bullet system Makes it easy to prepare nutritious juices, smoothies and more Includes: 1 user manual/cookbook 1 Pocket Nutritionist 1 short cup 1 handled cup 1 high-torque power base 1 flat blade 1 emulsifying blade 2 Stay-Fresh re-sealable lids See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

• I loved my NutriBullet but somehow I lost it in my last move. Is ...1 Answers
  • I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I want to kno...2 Answers
  • Does anybody knows how to get the rubber band replacement that co...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I saw this on tv and it looked so easy to use that I had to have it.
Now that I have one, I make smoothies all the time. It makes smoothies just as good as the first time I used it and I've had it for almost 2 years.
I even got my husband looking and drinking my smoothies, well worth the price. You can even make your own spices.
evelyn a.
Sweeny , TX
its ok, i dont think it does anything my blender cant do. but i still use it for fruit only since i put herbs in my blender i dont want to mix all that in there. it is hard to clean the blades since you cant take them out.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Received this as a gift from my uncle and we love it. Everyone loves smoothies and we can have them at anytime! Extremely effective. Good price for a great product! You can use this for anything! Highly recommended from me!
Katie L.
I love this blender! I have used mine every single day for years. I make protein shakes, smoothies, and milkshakes in it daily. It's very affordable when you use it every day, multiple times a day like I do. I have bought extra cups and blender pieces just in case one is dirty in the dishwasher.
Bri Lee L.
San Antonio, TX
I love my nutribullet ! It makes eating healthy easier. It blends any ingredient to perfection. Pretty easy to clean but it's hard to clean in between the blades. My Nutribullet recently went out after 5 yrs. Not bad at all, considering I used everyday! I will definitely be purchasing another.
Jamie C.
Love this blender...Having 2 young kids, this momma have to get creative with sneaking vegetables into their meals. Skyler eats just about EVERYTHING, where's "jie jie" Sienna is the picky one when it comes to veggies. Blending their vegetables into yummy smoothies does the trick!

Perfect last minute Christmas gift
Amber G.
Chewelah , WA
I have used my Nutribullet for years now. I like to blend smoothies that include frozen fruit and I don't end up with any chunks. Very good deal for a great blender. Customer service has been amazing and even replaced a blade for free. I would recommend to anyone who wants a personal size blender.
Samantha H.
My nutri bullet is great. I make a smoothie almost every day with this. I love how it comes with the individual cups so I can take it to go. I just get a re washable straw from target to keep using. This is worth the price!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
The five star rating system is severely flawed in the case of the NutriBullet. It deserves 50, minimum. I received this as a Christmas gift after doing extensive research on all juicers, blenders, and extractors. Never once have I doubted my decision in this brand. I use it daily to blend spinach, tons of fruit, protein powder, and some milk. Mine is powerful, fast, and efficient. The cups, lids, and blades all look and funtion as if they were brand new and it's a couple years old. When I moved, this was the first thing I took with me to the new place and it will have a permanent spot on the counter until I leave. I can't recommend this brand enough.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Just purchased my nutribullet a few days ago after reading through these reviews. Ive used it about five times so far ... and so far, so good! The appliance makes eating healthy fun and delicious. It cuts through spinach and other leafy greens without skipping a beat. My only complaint is that it does not chop/extract frozen fruit very well without thawing it first. I like to precut and package various fruit & veggie combos and freeze them so they last longer. Fortunately, this problem was easily solved by simply moving the bag of fruit from the freezer to the fridge the evening before. I love my nutribullet so far and highly recommend it!
Jennifer B.
What are some yummy ideas for juices to make with this?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
My husband and I use for smoothies and protein shakes. Anybody have some awesome recipes? Or creations? Do tell
Morgan G.
Switz City, IN
I have seen these are on sale at Walmart for $79 and was wondering if these are worth the buy?
Michelle J.
Daly City, CA
Is it worth it to get the Nutribullet or the Nutri Ninja Pro?
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I want to know from someone who's had it a while, does it hold up? How does it handle frozen foods? Also from someone who doesn't have a dishwasher; is it easy to clean?