BY NUTRIBULLET

NutriBullet Nutrition Extraction System: State-of-the-art Magic Bullet system Makes it easy to prepare nutritious juices, smoothies and more Includes: 1 user manual/cookbook 1 Pocket Nutritionist 1 short cup 1 handled cup 1 high-torque power base 1 flat blade 1 emulsifying blade 2 Stay-Fresh re-sealable lids See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

• I loved my NutriBullet but somehow I lost it in my last m...1 Answers
  • I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I wan...2 Answers
  • Does anybody knows how to get the rubber band replacement...1 Answers
Nina W.
While it lasts the Nutribullet is great. It blends my smoothies beautifully. Although, I find that the blades will start to tarnish/rust waaaay too fast AND they're not the easiest to clean. I've had mine for quite some time and have had to replace the blade (the entire piece it's attached to). Also if any of your smoothie mixture gets in the Nutribullet itself it's a countdown for it to mess up in some way. There's no way to clean it out. Some of my smoothie got into the grooves where the cup attaches to the bullet and now they're stuck. I couldn't clean it out and has dried to wear I can't push my cup down in order for it to turn on. It would be great if there was a way to clean it better so that some of this stuff could be prevented.
Nikki S.
Las Vegas , NV
I bought a refurbished one off of Amazon and I am very pleased with it. I have a Vitamix and although that is AMAZING! It is hassle to clean up when you're in a rush like I am most of the time. My boyfriend and I would both be using the blender to make different protein shakes and it was so annoying to clean all the time. The NutriBullet allows us to each use our own cup and the clean up is so easy. It also blends my smoothies really good. I like to put all of the ingredients in my cup the night before and then take it out in the morning for a super quick smoothie.
Massiel H.
I use this for smoothies , shakes, and dicing. It is an amazing buy and the best part is that if you buy it in bed bath and beyond you get a lifetime warranty if it breaks and you don't even need a receipt. They give you the cost of the equipment and give you the option to use that credit for the latest one if they no longer have it in stock. It does what I need it to do when I need it and I no longer have a blender since I have this. It does not occupy much space in the kitchen.
Evelyn A.
Richmond , TX
its ok, i dont think it does anything my blender cant do. but i still use it for fruit only since i put herbs in my blender i dont want to mix all that in there. it is hard to clean the blades since you cant take them out.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Received this as a gift from my uncle and we love it. Everyone loves smoothies and we can have them at anytime! Extremely effective. Good price for a great product! You can use this for anything! Highly recommended from me!
Katie L.
I love this blender! I have used mine every single day for years. I make protein shakes, smoothies, and milkshakes in it daily. It's very affordable when you use it every day, multiple times a day like I do. I have bought extra cups and blender pieces just in case one is dirty in the dishwasher.
Jamie C.
Love this blender...Having 2 young kids, this momma have to get creative with sneaking vegetables into their meals. Skyler eats just about EVERYTHING, where's "jie jie" Sienna is the picky one when it comes to veggies. Blending their vegetables into yummy smoothies does the trick!

Perfect last minute Christmas gift
Amber G.
Chewelah , WA
I have used my Nutribullet for years now. I like to blend smoothies that include frozen fruit and I don't end up with any chunks. Very good deal for a great blender. Customer service has been amazing and even replaced a blade for free. I would recommend to anyone who wants a personal size blender.
Samantha H.
My nutri bullet is great. I make a smoothie almost every day with this. I love how it comes with the individual cups so I can take it to go. I just get a re washable straw from target to keep using. This is worth the price!
Becca C.
Jackson
Love this product! I have had my Nutribullet for almost 8 years and it has always worked perfectly! Great for making smoothies, salsas, sauces! A little expensive but the amount of money I’ve saved on smoothies is worth the price!
Jennifer B.
What are some yummy ideas for juices to make with this?
Morgan G.
I have seen these are on sale at Walmart for $79 and was wondering if these are worth the buy?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
My husband and I use for smoothies and protein shakes. Anybody have some awesome recipes? Or creations? Do tell
Abi R.
How good is this product? I've heard about it many times on tv, watching youtubers review it and friends who have used it.
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I want to know from someone who's had it a while, does it hold up? How does it handle frozen foods? Also from someone who doesn't have a dishwasher; is it easy to clean?