Nutribullet NutriBullet Nutrition Extraction System, As Seen on TV

NutriBullet Nutrition Extraction System: State-of-the-art Magic Bullet system Makes it easy to prepare nutritious juices, smoothies and more Includes: 1 user manual/cookbook 1 Pocket Nutritionist 1 short cup 1 handled cup 1 high-torque power base 1 flat blade 1 emulsifying blade 2 Stay-Fresh re-sealable lids See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

• I loved my NutriBullet but somehow I lost it in my last move. Is ...1 Answers
  • I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I want to kno...2 Answers
  • Does anybody knows how to get the rubber band replacement that co...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rebecca W.
Churchill, MB
We use this daily. Every morning we all either have a smoothie with breakfast or a smoothie bowl for breakfast. I've used it for soup a couple of times and it worked fine.
Emma K.
I love love this I got it for Christmas I had been wanting it since I seen it I'm always blending things weather for home made soup or a smoothie and this is smooth fast comes with a cup of its own plus others in various size I can't recommend this enough it's perfect at least for me it is I'm allergic to so many things so when it comes to home cooking baking this baby wins every single time it also has great measurements comes with a book with recipients gives a look at nutrition it's just wonderful
Meghan P.
Sudbury, ON
I won my Nutribullet at a golf tournament and had never heard of one before. I had a Magic Bullet in university so when I tied out my Nutribullet, I fell in love! I love making smoothies and I used it as a food processor. It makes smoothies quickly and easily, unlike my old blender! The cups are easy to wash too. Just wish there were more attachments (like a bigger blender cup, etc.)
Jennifer B.
What are some yummy ideas for juices to make with this?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
My husband and I use for smoothies and protein shakes. Anybody have some awesome recipes? Or creations? Do tell
Morgan G.
Switz City, IN
I have seen these are on sale at Walmart for $79 and was wondering if these are worth the buy?
Michelle J.
Daly City, CA
Is it worth it to get the Nutribullet or the Nutri Ninja Pro?
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I want to know from someone who's had it a while, does it hold up? How does it handle frozen foods? Also from someone who doesn't have a dishwasher; is it easy to clean?