BY NUTRIBULLET

NutriBullet Nutrition Extraction System: State-of-the-art Magic Bullet system Makes it easy to prepare nutritious juices, smoothies and more Includes: 1 user manual/cookbook 1 Pocket Nutritionist 1 short cup 1 handled cup 1 high-torque power base 1 flat blade 1 emulsifying blade 2 Stay-Fresh re-sealable lids See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

• I loved my NutriBullet but somehow I lost it in my last m...1 Answers
  • I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I wan...2 Answers
  • Does anybody knows how to get the rubber band replacement...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I Actually love this product and use it all the time to make smoothies. It has increased my health dramatically. My only critique is that if you don’t screw the cap on just right it will leak out and cause a mess which is hard to clean up.
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
I absolutely love my NutriBullet! I have multiple jobs, so I am always on the go and needing something healthy and fast to make. So NutriBullet is perfect for me because it can blend a smoothie in 30 seconds! It’s the perfect amount for 1-2 portions as well. Very easy to use and easy to clean. Highly recommend.

melaniereid10 R.
Brighton, MA
I’ve had the nutribullet for three years now and continue to find things to make in I️t! My favorite are smoothies, of course, but I’ve made soups, sauces, dressings, etc. I️ always get the texture I️m looking for. Definitely a staple for my kitchen NutriBullet by Magic Bullet
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely love my Nutribullet. My mom got it for me for my birthday about 4 years ago and I still have every piece and each one works correctly. I use it to make salsa, blend margaritas, shakes, chop some veggies or herbs, make seasonings. Literally everything. Definitely recommend!
Maci P.
Atoka
Perfect blender for single use! Milkshakes, smoothies, protein shakes, baby food, etc! I've used this A LOT and it's still going strong, and blades are still sharp! Easy to drink out of, even has attachable handles or lids for storage. 2 difference blades.
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
I️ love this product. Especially in the summer, I️ love making smoothies for breakfast. Nutribullet makes I️t quick and easy and allows me to take the smoothie with me on the go. I️t also comes with great recipe ideas to try!
Shameiza f.
Brooklyn , NY
Nutribullet is the best thing man could invent, I love how smooth it blend your stuff and fast. I use mines to make shake or even when I'm serving drink for guess, it works prefect for that. Because it so quick and easy!
Stephanie W.
San Diego, CA
Love this thing!! It's super easy to use and very convenient. It's also very easy to clean which is my favorite part about it! Ive made smoothies, sauces, you name it!
Kyra S.
This blender is great! It blends super fast, and liquifies your smoothies like a dream. I love the technology (of what they claim) behind the special blades. It's small and easy to store, and comes with several cups and two different blade attachments. My only issue is that sometimes the rubber stopper on the inside will get loose and the liquid will leak. But just make sure the lid is tight and you are only running it for 10 seconds at a time. This is a pulse blender, but you can also click it in to blend hands-free if you need to. Anything I make takes SECONDS to blend though! Make sure to clean it well and take care of it, and it will last you a very long time! These blenders were originally $200 when they first came out, but I purchased mine online for $60.
Nina W.
While it lasts the Nutribullet is great. It blends my smoothies beautifully. Although, I find that the blades will start to tarnish/rust waaaay too fast AND they're not the easiest to clean. I've had mine for quite some time and have had to replace the blade (the entire piece it's attached to). Also if any of your smoothie mixture gets in the Nutribullet itself it's a countdown for it to mess up in some way. There's no way to clean it out. Some of my smoothie got into the grooves where the cup attaches to the bullet and now they're stuck. I couldn't clean it out and has dried to wear I can't push my cup down in order for it to turn on. It would be great if there was a way to clean it better so that some of this stuff could be prevented.
Jennifer B.
What are some yummy ideas for juices to make with this?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
My husband and I use for smoothies and protein shakes. Anybody have some awesome recipes? Or creations? Do tell
Morgan G.
Switz City, IN
I have seen these are on sale at Walmart for $79 and was wondering if these are worth the buy?
Michelle J.
Daly City, CA
Is it worth it to get the Nutribullet or the Nutri Ninja Pro?
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
I've wanted a nutribullet for a lonnngggg time, but I want to know from someone who's had it a while, does it hold up? How does it handle frozen foods? Also from someone who doesn't have a dishwasher; is it easy to clean?