NutriBullet Nutri-Bullet Superfood Superboost uploaded by Stacy W.

BY NUTRIBULLET

Nutri-bullet superfood superboost see more...

Jennifer I.
Irving, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Honestly, I have never used this with the nutribullet or in smoothies. I've solely used this product in oatmeal and LOVE it! It ends up giving my oatmeal a chocolate flavor and packs so many healthy ingredients. It also helps keep me fuller for several hours. Definitely recommend!
Kat S.
Springfield, NE
I love this! I didn't notice a strong chocolate flavor, which was great because I don't always want that with my fruit smoothies. The super boost is a great way to add the extras in without changing the taste of your smoothie. Didn't notice any jittery feelings, just a natural boost of energy and focus. Love this product!! Use it everyday!!
Lauren S.
Ok so I got this stuff with my nutribullet and was quite excited to use it, but honestly whole plant food is better.. The taste this gives to your smoothies isn't worth the nutritional benefit! Just throw in some spinach and cacao powder, you'll get the benefits without the nasty after taste!
Dominique S.
I lI've my NutriBullet but this Superfood blend that came with it was disgusting! I would rather add a handful of spinach & kale into my shakes. I threw it away after one try.
Marissa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Not only is the NutriBullet itself one of the best alternatives to a blender or juicer but their latest line of blends are equally as amazing. Blending four products in one, the Superfood Superboost is a great additive to your favorite NutriBlasts or even your own creations.
Stephanie D.
I really like it and have mixed it into my green drink. I don't think it's for just drinking by itself, but if you mix it with something you don't even know you are drinking it.
Stacy W.
I like this a lot,I used it whenever I make my NutNutriBlast.Ilove the teast of it,the combination of goji,maca is very good because these two cost a lot of money if buying separate. Just add1tbsp to any blast or smoothie.
Jessica M.
Plainfield, IL
Great concept, quality of ingredients, and taste. It is also very readily available at retailers near me... But the price is sometimes hard to justify
Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
I absolutely love this product. I put this in my smoothies every morning. It is so tasty and quick. It does have an after taste if you add to much
Tristyn T.
Hilliard, OH
This is not the most tasty mix, but just adding one scoop to your morning smoothie is a great way to Boost up the nutritional value.
Megan C.
Has anyone used any of these blends? What different types are there? --Do you just add them to all your fresh products you put in the bullet?
Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Does this add a chalky or grainy texture to smoothies? Or does it blend well?
Kelly M.
HAMILTON, ON
Hi there I am looking to start making smoothies on a daily basis. If anyone has a Nutri Bullet can you tell me how you think it measures up to the other brands?
Tawfiq A.
Dubai
This looks really, good. Have you guys tried it? and would you mix this in your morning green smoothie?