NutriBullet Nutri-Bullet Superfood Superboost

by NutriBullet

Nutri-bullet superfood superboost

Does this add a chalky or grainy texture to smoothies? Or does it blend well?
This looks really, good. Have you guys tried it? and would you mix this in your morning green smoothie?
Hi there I am looking to start making smoothies on a daily basis. If anyone has a Nutri Bullet can you tell me how you think it measures up to the other brands?
Start your review of NutriBullet Nutri-Bullet Superfood Superboost!
How would you rate this product?
Lauren S.
Ok so I got this stuff with my nutribullet and was quite excited to use it, but honestly whole plant food is better.. The taste this gives to your smoothies isn't worth the nutritional benefit! Just throw in some spinach and cacao powder, you'll get the benefits without the nasty after taste!
Dominique S.
I lI've my NutriBullet but this Superfood blend that came with it was disgusting! I would rather add a handful of spinach & kale into my shakes. I threw it away after one try.
Robynn D.
Union, NJ
Do not like the taste of this at all..you can get flax and chia seeds and add your smoothies on its own instead of buying this
Kat S.
Springfield, NE
I love this! I didn't notice a strong chocolate flavor, which was great because I don't always want that with my fruit smoothies. The super boost is a great way to add the extras in without changing the taste of your smoothie. Didn't notice any jittery feelings, just a natural boost of energy and focus. Love this product!! Use it everyday!!
Tristyn T.
Hilliard, OH
This is not the most tasty mix, but just adding one scoop to your morning smoothie is a great way to Boost up the nutritional value.
Stephanie D.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I really like it and have mixed it into my green drink. I don't think it's for just drinking by itself, but if you mix it with something you don't even know you are drinking it.
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
Great Great Great! I can not wait to buy more! My whole family loves this! We usually have multiple at our house at a time!
Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
I absolutely love this product. I put this in my smoothies every morning. It is so tasty and quick. It does have an after taste if you add to much
Stacy W.
I like this a lot,I used it whenever I make my NutNutriBlast.Ilove the teast of it,the combination of goji,maca is very good because these two cost a lot of money if buying separate. Just add1tbsp to any blast or smoothie.
Jessica M.
Plainfield , IL
Great concept, quality of ingredients, and taste. It is also very readily available at retailers near me... But the price is sometimes hard to justify