BY MAGIC BULLET

Turn ordinary food into superfood and add years to your life with the power of the nutribullet. With its powerful 600 watt motor and the all-new extractor blade, the nutribullet has the capability to bust open seeds, crack through stems, shreds tough skins and access the hidden nutrition inside! The nutribullet smoothie blender breaks food down to its most digestible state so you can drastically improve your health and energy levels with just one quick and delicious nutriblast drink a day. see more...

NutriBullet by Magic Bullet
  • "I use it every morning to make my bulletproof coffee and at-least once a day to make my protein shakes." in 2 reviews
japjyot k.
Uttarakhand
It is very very very much important to make juice, smoothie, sauce, dipping, blending and some people also make slime in it
Kimberley W.
Locust Grove, GA
This has changed my life. Smoothies, Nut butters, Hummus, Homemade Spice Blends, you name it, this product can do it.
Emily V.
Barboursville
I've had this blender for over a year and it is still working perfectly! It does exactly what I need it to do.
Brenda A.
Humble, TX
I use this blender everyday and I love it . It blends the fruit great and it leaves my smoothies very smooth too..
Tina A.
Middletown , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
No more running to Starbucks for a Frappuccino or Dairy Queen for a shake. I can make my own in under a minute and cleanup is even faster. This is one of my favorite kitchen gadgets.
Dana A.
orlando, FL
I love our nutribullet! ❤️ it makes smoothies and juices so much easier than using a full blender! They come with cup size blenders with a lids.
Irene S.
Love this product got it during my time at university. It's great for making smoothies, protein balls, icecream, soup. Anything pretty much you name it. It's just got a loud noise when you press it down for it to mix. But besides that it blends really fast and works really well even like passionfruit seeds it can blend down to become really small. Would really recommend it to anyone.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
I love my Nutribullet! Small but mighty it blends my greens and fruit for a healthy smoothie each morning. Occasionally needs a second push if I have used extra frozen fruit. So affordable and efficient with easy cleanup of the cups. I do struggle with how to clean the base where motor is. It can get sticky there. Going strong for year and a half!
Katelyn R.
I use this blender for mainly smoothies, and I am really happy with it! I used my moms all the time, then had to buy my own. It blends everything really quickly, and the Nutribullet app has tons of recipes so I always have ideas of what to make next. It comes with quite a few accessories too (cups, lids, blades, etc). I have never had a problem with mine and am very happy with it.
Nicole P.
Brampton, ON
My Favourite!! I got the NutriBullet for my birthday last August - honestly one of my favorite gifts! It completely blends a shake (with spinach) in under a minute - and it's perfect! I use it every morning andhave totally stepped away from my blender since it's the easiest thing to clean.
Jessica L.
Aurora, CO
My husband won the Nutri Bullet at a work Christmas party. We have been looking at blenders to get for Christmas because we have a 4 1/2 month old and want to start making/blending her baby food. Is this a good blender to make baby food with?
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
How does this compare to the magic bullet?
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
I want to buy this product but I don't want to spend the money and them wont like. I just want to know if the product is well made and if this last long time?
Delsana I.
Jersey City, NJ
What are some of your favorite NutriBullet recipes ?
Nicole P.
Brampton, ON
Has anyone tried making any sort of nut butters with the NutriBullet? I feel like I could but I'm a little scared to try it out