BY MAGIC BULLET

Turn ordinary food into superfood and add years to your life with the power of the nutribullet. With its powerful 600 watt motor and the all-new extractor blade, the nutribullet has the capability to bust open seeds, crack through stems, shreds tough skins and access the hidden nutrition inside! The nutribullet smoothie blender breaks food down to its most digestible state so you can drastically improve your health and energy levels with just one quick and delicious nutriblast drink a day. see more...

NutriBullet by Magic Bullet
  • "I use it every morning to make my bulletproof coffee and at-least once a day to make my protein shakes." in 2 reviews
Samantha P.
Verona, KY
So easy to us, convenient to have , and simple to clean! I actually make my fruit smoothies now. The instructions are easy to follow and the recipes are fun to play with. No regrets.
Erika J.
South Barre, VT
Love it. Got it as a gift. Love that I can put whole foods in it and it blends it all smooth. I don't eat enough fruits and veggies so this is great.
the nutribullet is really good me and mom use it all the time to make our fruit juicier it blends everything it and taste really good and smooth.
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
Woooow I'm loving this blender!!!it really grinds everything tk a nice smooothness consitency!!!you can make juice or a smoothie with anything!!
Jennifer G.
My mother in law just gave me this today and I'm already in love. I've wanted one for a long time. Can't wait to try more recipes.
Ahniyah C.
I'm someone who eats very healthy and this was great for making power shakes or smoothies or juicing vegetables. Very good product
Maia S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this product. Works well and blends everything I put into it. I love the single serving size and how easy it is to use!
Olivia J.
I love my nutribullet and use it every morning. The customer service line is also very helpful whenever something goes wrong
Marelyn D.
tampa, FL
This is the best to make any kind of smoothies. It mixes everything in just seconds. Love it!! I got mine at Macy's for $80.
Veronica M.
Mamaroneck , NY
I love this thing! Saves my life in busy mornings when I still want to eat something healthy, I just do a smoothie e done!!!
Jessica L.
Aurora, CO
My husband won the Nutri Bullet at a work Christmas party. We have been looking at blenders to get for Christmas because we have a 4 1/2 month old and want to start making/blending her baby food. Is this a good blender to make baby food with?
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
How does this compare to the magic bullet?
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
I want to buy this product but I don't want to spend the money and them wont like. I just want to know if the product is well made and if this last long time?
Delsana I.
Jersey City, NJ
What are some of your favorite NutriBullet recipes ?
Nicole P.
Brampton, ON
Has anyone tried making any sort of nut butters with the NutriBullet? I feel like I could but I'm a little scared to try it out