BY MAGIC BULLET

Turn ordinary food into superfood and add years to your life with the power of the nutribullet. With its powerful 600 watt motor and the all-new extractor blade, the nutribullet has the capability to bust open seeds, crack through stems, shreds tough skins and access the hidden nutrition inside! The nutribullet smoothie blender breaks food down to its most digestible state so you can drastically improve your health and energy levels with just one quick and delicious nutriblast drink a day. see more...

NutriBullet by Magic Bullet
  • "I use it every morning to make my bulletproof coffee and at-least once a day to make my protein shakes." in 2 reviews
Kaytren D.
Kenly, NC
I love the nutribullet! I use it every single morning to blend up my Shakeology. I don't have to sit there for 3 minutes to make sure the ice is crushed. I literally turn the cup count to 5 and its ready! It's easy to clean and doesn't take up much room on my kitchen counter.
Eve G.
I. Love. My. Nutribullet. I first stumbled upon this product at Kohl's on sale, and thought it would make a cute Christmas present for my mother. What I didn't realize was how often I would be the one using it. It's easy to use, and even easier to clean up!
Susan V.
East Providence, RI
I purchased this to make protein shakes and fruit shakes. I now use it for so much more. It blends extremely well. I made a low calorie salad dressing and even stores it in the container in the fridge. Easy clean up, not much storage space needed. I would recommend this product as a must have.
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this blender is very versatile , I is helpful to my smoothies in the mornings , for my pancakes , oat is very fast , perfectly mexcla food , the price is according to their functionality , can save and clean easily . It really is very useful .
Brandy w.
Love love love!! This is used for the entire family. From smoothies and milkshakes to a nice healthy fruit and veggie blast, this is one of my best kitchen investments.
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Great appliance...I just made some peanut punch. I got one as my friend told me this was great for smoothies. Not so great for juicing. Love the smoothies and punch. I also use it as a processor for baking.
Chantay W.
I used to use a blender to make healthy drinks, but after having a green drink made with a nutribullet this is the only way to go. I love how it finely chops up the fruit and veggies.
Jennifer M.
Dacula, GA
I loveeeee my nutribullet!!! It's small size makes it so easy to get out and put away, and it makes blending so easy! Clean up is a breeze as well. Highly recommend!
Ruth L.
Elk Grove, CA
Love it! This is a must have in your kitchen. I love the juice and all the flavors you can make with it but most important the nutrition you are getting through the juice. Highly recommended! !!!
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
This is a must have item in the kitchen.It blends well just about anytning.One of my favorite things to make are the fruit smoothies.It's just an awesome blender.I definitely recommend.
Jessica L.
Aurora, CO
My husband won the Nutri Bullet at a work Christmas party. We have been looking at blenders to get for Christmas because we have a 4 1/2 month old and want to start making/blending her baby food. Is this a good blender to make baby food with?
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
How does this compare to the magic bullet?
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
I want to buy this product but I don't want to spend the money and them wont like. I just want to know if the product is well made and if this last long time?
Delsana I.
Jersey City, NJ
What are some of your favorite NutriBullet recipes ?
Nicole P.
Brampton, ON
Has anyone tried making any sort of nut butters with the NutriBullet? I feel like I could but I'm a little scared to try it out