BY MAGIC BULLET

Turn ordinary food into superfood and add years to your life with the power of the nutribullet. With its powerful 600 watt motor and the all-new extractor blade, the nutribullet has the capability to bust open seeds, crack through stems, shreds tough skins and access the hidden nutrition inside! The nutribullet smoothie blender breaks food down to its most digestible state so you can drastically improve your health and energy levels with just one quick and delicious nutriblast drink a day. see more...

NutriBullet by Magic Bullet
  • "I use it every morning to make my bulletproof coffee and at-least once a day to make my protein shakes." in 2 reviews
Brittan C.
Eatonton, GA
My husband and I have been using the NutriBullet Pro for over a month now. It's so easy to throw together a healthy shake in the mornings before walking out the door to work. Plus, I really like that the blender is so low profile. I can keep it out on the counter without it looking like an eye sore or taking up a lot of space! Absolutely love it and recommend!!
Darlene C.
POMPANO BEACH, FL
I bought this the other day because I wanted to start incorporating more green vegetables into my diet, as I don't eat enough. The nutribullet is amazing, I love how smooth the smoothies are and you hardly taste the vegetables once you add enough fruit. Plus it's easy to clean, just make sure to clean it right after you use it.
Katelyn F.
Bristol, RI
Love !!! I have this and my old original magic bullet and I love them! They are quick and easy to use to mix up veggies, shakes, smoothies etc! They also are quick and easy to clean which makes everything a lot easier!
Chelsea M.
Berkley, MI
I use this every night to blend my casein protein. Its quick and effective! The clean up is very minimal if any. I love that you can choose from different sizes and it gives you a "max limit" line. I always recommend this to people.
Bertha H.
The nutribullet has been one of my best investments to date. I use it weekly for everything from my smoothies to my margaritas! I purchased this product on sale and with coupons for around $70. Even if I had to pay regular price, I still would have made the purchase!
Kate L.
Pittsburgh , Pa
This little bullet is amazing! I used to only use it for making quick shakes, now I use it to make all my sons baby food! It purées it so finely for all of his first time foods. Very easy to clean also and the different size cups are perfect for different fruits and veggies! NutriBullet by Magic Bullet
Michele W.
Washington, DC
I ordered this online a couple of years ago and I absolutely love it! It came with a recipe book and I've even came up with a few of my own that taste pretty darn good. I always feel good after drinking one of these drinks for breakfast and it's all natural. It blends everything really fast and it's not too noisy.
Jessica G.
Tobyhanna, PA
I was super excited to get this as a Christmas gift, and I have not been disappointed yet! It so quick and easy to use. Its also super easy to clean which is an A plus in my book. Cleaning regular sized blenders stink.
Delsana I.
Jersey City, NJ
I have had this product for about 4 months and it works GREAT. I usually make smoothies every other day. One of my favorite recipes includes one whole banana, strawberries, blueberries , and almond milk. I recommend this product !
Dima B.
Westmont, IL
For the first month or so, I loved this blender. It's so easy to use and really blends smoothly. However, I found that it has now starting leaking! That's a huge issue for me. I'm not sure how to avoid it as I am not over filling and I am securing the lid properly. May be just a defective product.
Jessica L.
Aurora, CO
My husband won the Nutri Bullet at a work Christmas party. We have been looking at blenders to get for Christmas because we have a 4 1/2 month old and want to start making/blending her baby food. Is this a good blender to make baby food with?
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
How does this compare to the magic bullet?
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
I want to buy this product but I don't want to spend the money and them wont like. I just want to know if the product is well made and if this last long time?
Delsana I.
Jersey City, NJ
What are some of your favorite NutriBullet recipes ?
Nicole P.
Brampton, ON
Has anyone tried making any sort of nut butters with the NutriBullet? I feel like I could but I'm a little scared to try it out