BY MAGIC BULLET

Turn ordinary food into superfood and add years to your life with the power of the nutribullet. With its powerful 600 watt motor and the all-new extractor blade, the nutribullet has the capability to bust open seeds, crack through stems, shreds tough skins and access the hidden nutrition inside! The nutribullet smoothie blender breaks food down to its most digestible state so you can drastically improve your health and energy levels with just one quick and delicious nutriblast drink a day. see more...

NutriBullet by Magic Bullet
  • "I use it every morning to make my bulletproof coffee and at-least once a day to make my protein shakes." in 2 reviews
Chessa C.
Had the original magic bullet before this and this is definitely a step up! Blends almost anything really well, occasionally gets a bit hung up on frozen fruit or spinach in smoothies but generally does a great job of blending and works really quickly for fast results. Cleaning the system is easy as long as you do it immediately do nothing dries on. The only issue I've really had with it is the rubber ring (seal) once got caught in the blades and bent out of shape but it's still usable and not a recurring problem.
Bety P.
Well i have the Magic Bullet but since it wasn't blending the smoothies well my husband decided to purchase the NutriBullet. It blends the smoothie really well and it doesn't take a long time. But the cleaning part is a little bit more work since you have to be careful not to spill some of the smoothie to the bottom part and the crevices of the lid are also hard to clean. It does do a good job blending the smoothies.
Tiffany C.
I bought this for grad school since I knew I needed something for on the go and this was a great deal! I bought it from Costco and it was on sale. Definitely affordable and effective (: I usually make berry and banana smoothies with this, but there are so many different recipes that one can try! PINTEREST  is the way to go!
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
Love using this to make smoothies, there are different cups to use so everyone can make their own. I have another brand as well, but we use this one the most. I just wanted more individual cups, so we all can make a smoothie at the same time. It is good for other things as well, but smoothies are the main reason for using it.
tenisha a.
I got one of these for christmas and I am amazed!!!! i thought I was going to hate it or use it majority of the time for milkshakes (oops) because I HATE greens. but i put on big girl panties and tried it with collard greens and LOVE my smoothies. i have already lost weight using this for b fast and lunch as meal replacements. and so filling. :)
Amy L.
Love my nutribullet! I use it mostly for smoothies (my fave is an oatmeal peanut butter banana smoothie, or also a pumpkin pie smoothie by using pure canned pumpkin)., but I also use it to make different spreads for sandwiches (blending cannellini beans, garlic, lemon juice, etc..) . It is so useful for making meals, as well as just for grinding things like flax seed. Love!
Cathy K.
Los Angeles, CA
I am now on my second Nutribullet, because I killed the last one by using it too much. It's a great tool, not only for making smoothies, but grinding nuts and spices, making whipped cream (SO fast!), salad dressing, etc. Really, there nothing you can't blend in this baby! I also love the handled blending containers and screw-on rim shields that turn the blending containers into drinking mugs. Saves time and washing up extra cups.
Taylor S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say enough good things about this product. I use it weekly guaranteed. It's perfect for blending up pancake mix or smoothies. It makes everything smoothr and blends all of the ingredients together perfectly. Simple and easy to use.
Valencia R.
Raleigh, NC
I love it...but not in love with my Nutribullet. Its very convenient to be able to blend one serving, but it requires a lot of work to blend jus small veggies and fruits. Even when not fully packed, it does not chop well. I often have to shake or stir to blend smoothies well. And i often get splatters because of leakage around the plactic ring inside blender.
Sandra A.
Couldnt be happier with this purchase!! I do smoothies every morning and my biggest peeve was that the banana didn't blend! When i bought and used the nutribullet i was in love!!! Liquified everything quickly and beautifully. Well worth the money!
Jessica L.
Aurora, CO
My husband won the Nutri Bullet at a work Christmas party. We have been looking at blenders to get for Christmas because we have a 4 1/2 month old and want to start making/blending her baby food. Is this a good blender to make baby food with?
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
How does this compare to the magic bullet?
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
I want to buy this product but I don't want to spend the money and them wont like. I just want to know if the product is well made and if this last long time?
Delsana I.
Jersey City, NJ
What are some of your favorite NutriBullet recipes ?
Nicole P.
Brampton, ON
Has anyone tried making any sort of nut butters with the NutriBullet? I feel like I could but I'm a little scared to try it out