BY MAGIC BULLET

Turn ordinary food into superfood with the nutribullet. It has a powerful 600 watt motor and extractor blade that can open seeds, crack through stems, shred skins, and access hidden nutrients in food. It breaks down food to its most digestable state so you can drastically improve your health and energy levels. see more...

Ashley a.
Brooklyn, NY
Its a great blender! I use it to make smoothies, homemade seasonings, and to make juice. It can actually crush through ice. I love my bullet, however over a time of using it the motor starts to wear off and I have to push down extra hard to get it started. Also if your planning on blending a wide variety of things, it may take longer due to the size of the container.
Laura G.
Caro, ok si muele y mezcla super bien los alimentos pero no creo que valga lo que cobran por el, igual puedes conseguir una licuadora mas economica y conseguir un buen smoothie que es para lo que mas la promocionan, no se si la recommendaria, pero por el precio no me convence.
Kristine V.
Not a bad beginner's blender. It's pretty powerful. It did a great job blending up frozen fruits but not to the consistency I like. Still effective though!
Miriam M.
Madera, CA
My grandma has this, I've seen the power of this machine and how quickly it just blends everything in seconds it's amazing!
Lauren  C.
Our family used this daily, it lasted about a year. Good for grinding up frozen fruits, ice, and veggies.